Chapter 12: Crystals Old Friend

Crystal slowly opened the door. Amber was laying on the couch next to some guy. 

"Guys this is Micheal." Crystal explained. 

"Nice to meet you all." Micheal said.

"You too." I replied. "I'm Sara."

"I'm Jess."

"I'm Melissa."

"I'm Emily."

"Hey Micheal." Justin said

"I'm Louis."

"I'm Erik."

"Hey don't I know you?" I asked Micheal.

"Yeah, you should, I'm Justins friend." Micheal replied.

"Really?" I mumbled.

"Yeah." He mumbled back.

I walked inside with everyone else and sat on the couch where Micheal had been sitting. 

"Hi Amber." I said smiling.

"Sara!" She screamed hugging me.

She looked at Crystal and Micheal.

"Is that gonna be my new daddy?" She asked me.

Everyone looked up at Amber. Crystal backed away from Micheal blushing.

"Depends." I whispered chuckling.

"Yay." She whispered back. "I like him."

I started to laugh. Everyone just looked at me then Amber who started laughing even though she didn't know why. Justin and Louis looked at each other and smirked.  They joined in laughing. Soon enough it was a laughing fest. 

"Hahahaha." Amber laughed. "Why are we laughing?"

"I don't know." Micheal answered. "Why are we?"

"Oh. No reason!" I replied.

I could tell everyone thought I was a crazy person. 

"So." I said awkwardly, "Why are you here?"

"Me?" Micheal asked.

"Yeah you." I replied.

 "Oh, I wanted to see my old girlfriend." He said smiling.

I nearly chocked on nothing. 

"Your old girlfriend?" I asked both of them.

"Yeah......" Crystal said with an embrassed look on her face.

"Well that nice...." I answered.

"I told you!" Melissa screamed at Jess covering her mouth after.

"Fine." Jess mumbled while giving her 5 bucks.

"So he is Sara!" Amber shreeked.

"No no shhhh Amber." I said covering her mouth and smiling at everyone else.

"What? Erik said staring at me.

"Nothing, I uhhh gotta go bye guys!" replied running out the door.

I walked home. I mean they would need a car. 

"Where are you going?" Justin asked walking to me.

"Home." I replied turning around only noticing that our faces were almost touching. 

I backed away while he still stood there staring at me. 

"What?" I muttered under my breath.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why what?" I answered back.

"Why are you going home." He replied.

"Because I want to." I said.

"Okay. I'll walk wih you then. I mean we are neightbors and all." He said with a half smile on his face.

I just started walking. I didn't even want to act like he was there, but then he started talking.

"Sara. Sara?" He said.

"What?" I said feeling a little dizzy.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking like he was actually confused.

"Huh?" I answered noticing I was laying on the floor in the middle of the street.

"You just fell down." He replied still a obvously confused on what I was doing.

"I did? I didn't even notice." I replied stanind up and brushing the dirt off with my hands.

I started to walk again when I notice the park was just next to us and, it was night. I stared at the park stopping myself from walking. I looked really nice at night. Like even romantic. Wait! Romantic! I was with Justin! I started walking. Even faster then before. How much longer do I have till I get home? It's at least 20 minutes away. Crystal didn't live this far away from me! Did she? My head started spinning and before I knew it I had falling to the ground again. But this time I knew what I was doing. At least I think I do. 

"What are you doing?" Justin asked.

"Waiting." I replied.

"For who?" He questioned.

"Myself." I answered.

"What?" He asked confused.

Wow I confuse a lot of people.

"I waiting for myself to come to my senses." I replied.

"What?" I asked again.

I knew what I was doing and what I wanted to do, but I wasn't sure if I was all there yet. 

"Oh shut up!" I screamed.

"What? I didn't even say anything." He replied.

"Not you, me." I said.

I must of sounded like a total wacko right now. But that's ok I still needed to figure things out.

I stood up and walked over to Justin.

"Your annoying." I said staring at him.

"How?" He questioned.

"Because you made me do this." I replied kissing him.

After I stoped I stood there for a moment then started walking away. 

"Hey! Did you just.-" He asked.

"Yes." I replied ignoring the rest of what he said.

I couldn't believe it myself. My brain was just telling me. Do it. Do it! Kiss him! I basicly had no control of anything else but what I was saying.

After a long 20 minutes I was finally home. At 8:00 at night. when I left at about 4:00. Four hours with Justin. No wonder my brain was telling me to do that. No one else had seen us for four hours. Maybe my brain thought we were the only ones left. 

"Where have you been?" Megen asked.

"Walking." I replied going up to my room.

"For four hours?" She questioned.

"Pretty much." I replied closing my door.

Wait! How did she know it was four hours!? I smacked myself in the face. I'm so stupid! Of course someone would have called to see why I left. And of course Megen would pick it up! I sat on my bed wide awake. Which made me think of the song wide awake. I started singing it until I noticed my window open and Justin sitting in his room. 

I got up and closed the window and curtains. I sat on my bed. Slowly drifing off to sleep. When I heard my door open I fell asleep. Wonder who that could have been.