Chapter 10. [Harry's P.O.V]

3 YEARS LATER

 "Second time mate," I whispered to Louis, "Hopefully it works..."

"You're kidding me right?" Louis laughed, "Never seen a better couple..." He squeezed my shoulder, "Darcy seems to love her..."

"Darcy loved her before they actually knew each other..." I grinned, my stomach however continued to feel like it was about to flip. It hadn't felt like this the first time... Then again... It was completely different to last time... 

"Well, she is a great girl Harry..." Louis told me, "My little Harry is growing up..." He pretended to wipe away a tear, the pair of us just falling about laughing...

"Sorry BooBear..." 

"It'll still be you and I forever, best friends until the end..." Louis stated, still smiling, "Even if the ball and chains we have tell us otherwise..."

"Hey, they're alright really..." I teased, standing properly again as Louis sorted out my suit's jacket... 

The music started, everyone in the church standing up to face the doorway... Niall, Liam and Zayn with their other halves sat in the front with my mum... All smiling broadly with tears in their eyes as Louis and I walked over to the alter...

"Have you got the rings...?" I asked Louis, remembering what he was like when it came to losing stuff...

"Yeah hold on..." He pulled out a packet of haribo, passing me out an orange and red ring while taking a cola bottle for himself... Our pre-show ritual was now being used for my wedding... The first of the bridesmaid's came down the aisle, my sister Gemma... Darcy making an excellent bridesmaid with her cousin Jamie being partnered with her... 

Finally she stood at the entrance... In her fishtail, white, floor length gown... Her face covered by a white veil, a simple sweetheart neckline which showed off her shoulders... On her neck being a plain gold locket, clasping red roses in her hand... 

The man next to her, his arm looped around her own arm... In his black suit, brown hair brushed back.. Only three years older than the bride herself, but their dad had passed away years previously, who else could have given her away then the person she was closest to?

Slowly and in time with the music, they stepped closer towards me... My heart beating faster, my hands getting all sweaty with nerves...

Soon she was stood next to me... I reached over to lift her veil, revealing her beautiful face.

"Three years..." She whispered, "After six years of being separated..."

"I know Harmony..." I smiled, "But you're my world..."

The ceremony went ahead... At the wedding breakfast, Harmony made her speech... Saying something along the lines of...

'When Harry came back into my life I was going through a really dark period... Without a doubt, if he hadn't have come into my life, I doubt i'd still be acting or modeling, I doubt i'd be half the person I am today... And I know that it's even possible I wouldn't have been around... He truly is my Guardian Angel, and I can't imagine what my life would be like without him... And without Darcy, who is actually like a daughter to me now... Even though I'll never replace her mum, I'm glad that she has accepted me...'

It got me thinking... If I hadn't of tracked down Harmony... If TJ hadn't of revealed her identity in such a way... Would I have still been here? I was so close to becoming depressed and suicidal at that time of my life... Darcy would've ended up living with Louis, her god-father... I might not have been here either... 

The day I found Harmony again was the day my life changed for the better, but I just didn't know it back then... That was the day the angel who had guarded me and watched over me most of my life had saved me... That angel hasn't left me since... She's helped me through the toughest of times, and has made me who I am today... She is my guardian angel... And she now is my wife... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End xD Wooo It's over XD Thank You For Reading :3