Chapter 8. [Harry's P.O.V]

"So that's what happened..." I told Louis as we were sat on his sofa watching the awards show live on television. After Harmony had left I called Louis and he came straight over to talk to me about it. Darcy was sat on the sofa on next to me, my arm wrapped around her tightly; I looked over at Louis who had a smirk on his face, shaking his head. 

"You're an actual twat Harry Edward Styles..." He laughed under his breath, "An actual twat."

"Thank Louis," I rolled my eyes, "I really had no idea I was."

"She likes you, you like her..." Louis pointed out, "It's just ridiculous... If that was me I would be chasing her to the awards show now..."

"I don't sodding like her!" I argued, "Why does everyone insist I do?!"

"Because you're blushing," Louis stated, "And everytime I talk to you, you bring her up some how. You get this sparkle in your eye whenever you talk about her or see something of her's... If that isn't liking someone then I've been brought up to believe the wrong things..."

"I'm not blushing," I frowned, "And I'm not in love wit Har-. I'm not."

"Say it..." Louis smirked more evily, "Say I'm not in love with Harmony Monroe."

"I don't have to say anything to prove you wrong." I stated, turning back to face the television. A black range rover had just pulled up at the red carpet, the person taking a while to get out of the car...

"It's because you can't say it," Louis laughed, "You just won't admit you're wrong."

The black car door finally opened, a long leg appearing out of the door, before finally the rest of the body came out... Wearing a blue figure hugging floor length gown...

"MUMMY HARMONY!" Darcy shouted.

"HA EVEN THE KID AGREES!" Louis laughed, "Look at Harry's little cheeks going bright pink... Darcy does daddy like Harmony?"

"Daddy loooovvvvveeeee's Harmony!" She giggled, "He looooveeee's her!"

"No Daddy doesn't Darcy!" 

"Daddy does..." Louis laughed... I was still looking at the Tv screen as Harmony was called over for an interview, trying as hard as possible not to trip over as she walked. The woman interiewer had a producer whisper in her ear before finally greeting Harmony.

"So which one of you are we talking to tonight? Lyric or Harmony?"

"Well, Lyric's name's in the award nominee's, but Harmony is here..." Harmony tried to joke, but I could clearly see in her face that the question had struck a nerve, "But its great to be here either way..."

"Your makeup looks a tad  smudged, what happened? Have you been crying ?" The interviewer looked very concerned; my stomach knotted as I knew why she'd been crying, our little fight before she went...

"Oh yeah, it's all good now," She smiled, but her eyes showed she was lieing, "It was over something silly..." She waved it off still plastering a smile on her face.

"And how are things with your gorgeous boyfriend?" 

"Erm...?" Harmony's cheeks slowly went red as she bit her lip awkwardly, "I don't currently have one... To be perfectly honest I'm not going to be looking for quite a while; fed up with being the heart broken girl..."

"What about Harry Styles, your rumoured new flame?"

"He's moving out, we were never together and I doubt we'll even talk again..." She snapped, her voice cracking halfway through, "Could we please change the subject..."

"She likes you..." Louis whispered one last time, "Can't you see how hurt and broken she is..." I clenched my other fist, the one furthest away from Darcy... "I know Harry that inside, you do love her... Sub-consciously... You have two choices right now... The awards show officially starts in two hours... You could either drive there right now, prove to her that you do care about her regardless what every person thinks and win the girl... Or sit here with me, sulking away until you realise you were a twat and it will be too late..." He stated, looking at me straight on, "Either way i'm fine... But I want you to be happy..."

"What happens if it goes like with Kaitlyn...?" I blurted out, not even stopping to think... "I can't go through it all again..."

"Take a look at that girl..." He tilted my head back at the television screen, "Look how much she's been through Harry... I doubt she'd even think about doing that to someone..."

She'd been my best friend for years, since we were seven... We'd grown up near enough together, had been inseparable... She was the girl during high school I turned to for advice about girls and school... She'd always supported my singing until the day I made it, never stopping believing in me...

She was a sister to me... But why was I unable to look away from the screen... 

"What if..." I began, Darcy covering my mouth.

"Shh Daddy! Go safe Princess from the evil queen!" She pointed towards the television screen... 

"You really like Harmony don't you Darce?" She just nodded, still pointing at the screen... "Fine..." I sighed, "I don't know if I 'love' her, but I don't want to lose her... Look after Darce..." I got to my feet, grabbing the car keys from the coffee table, "I'll be back at the end of the awards... Darcy be good for uncle Lou, I swear Louis if you don't watch her properly I will shave off your hair in your sleep..."

"Aye aye cap'in..." Louis joked, "Just go! You don't have long to get there..."

I looked back at him, "Do you think I'll need ID...?"

"Harry..." He raised his eyebrows, "If they don't believe you are The Harry Styles then they can google you... Now go!" I grinned back at him, heading out the living room and into the hallway... I couldn't let her go with what we've been through the past few weeks...