Chapter 1. [Harmony's P.O.V]

"I can't believe you entered the X-Factor Harold!" I grinned, punching him lightly in the arm, "You're going to become a big star and forget me..."

"That's not possible Harm's," He flipped the front of his dark brown, curly hair out of his emerald eyes, a cheeky smile still on his face; dimples sticking out perfectly, causing me to smile too.

"You've got one hell of a voice, its bound to happen..." I took off my denim jacket, rolling it up before placing it on the grass behind me; lowering myself down onto it, looking up at the majestic blue sky with very few clouds.

"I'm not that good!" He protested, lying down on the hill next to me, "And I'd never forget you Harmony, you've been my best friend since we were like seven..."

"Gosh, you're making me feel so old!" I giggled, turning my head so I was facing him, "Promise me something..."

"What?"

"If you do become a big star... You'll still be like the boy from Cheshire who worked in the bakery, a mummy's boy... And that you won't forget me or anyone else here." 

He looked into my bright green eyes, that little smile still playing across his lips, "I promise that..." He reached over, hooking his pinky finger around the one on my left hand... 

He did forget me though... I was at his first audition, even one of the live shows... At boot camp he was put with four other talented boys to form 'One Direction'. I met them all when Harry came back from boot camp before judges houses round. 

There was Niall, the cute little Irish blond who could get so hyper it was impossible to keep him sat still for longer then five minutes. Liam, the daddy of the group already; he acted really responsible but could take a joke when they were thrown at him. Zayn the quiet, reserved one, like me really but he could be just as loud as the others. Finally Louis, he was the oldest but probably the most immature, but with his cheeky smile just like Harry's he could probably get away with murder if he tried... 

They finished third, our little boy from Cheshire had come third... He was signed up by a record company the day after the competition ended... When he came back he was still the same, he hadn't forgotten me yet... He went to America with the boys for a few months to be close with Simon Cowell... In that time I moved to London to live with my brother who was twenty, the colleges down there were a lot better then in Cheshire. My phone broke, receiving a new one with a new phone number... I lost contact with my best friend, and there was no way of getting it back...

I carried on with my life, watching as Harry Styles got more and more famous. I finished College and was going to enroll in a University specialising in Theatre Studies; but when I went out with my friends to celebrate finishing college my life changed forever...

We were in the newest night club in London, all the stars attended there! I'd straightened my long dark brown (almost black) hair, not putting on too much makeup; it wasn't like i was trying to impress anyone. I'd put on just a normal, simple black dress and heels, meeting my three friends outside the club... 

Before even entering a man in his late twenties came up to me, introduced himself as Daniel Torres. The name rang a bell in my mind but I couldn't place where I'd heard it before until he began to explain himself a little more. He was a scout, not just any scout; a modelling scout and acting agency scout... He thought I was quite photogenic and had an interesting face considering I had extremely pale skin with dark hair and bright eyes. He handed me a business card and told me to come to the address tomorrow with someone over the age of twenty one as I was only eighteen.