Chapter 3. [Harmony's P.O.V]

"You know what to say?" Harry asked as we got in position in the two black leather arm chairs infront of a camera already set up. The background was a plain white wall covered in 'Little Miss Magazine' logo's. Did I know what to say? No... How can you explain to the majority of the United Kingdom, then some of the world that you only lied to them so people who know you wouldn't find out? 

"Not really, but I've got the idea..." I replied, "If not I could always break out into Shakespeare..."

"O Romeo, where for art thou Romeo?" Harry imitated, causing both of us just to fall apart laughing. I had to keep a serious for this, it was important to keep a straight face... But with Harry still attempting to cheer me up it really wasn't possible...

"Stop it Harry!" I commanded sitting straight in my chair as I spotted through the glass walls that Mel was heading this way to do the interview, "I need to be really serious..."

"Don't worry! You'll be fine..." He reassured, taking off his purple beanie hat, unleashing his curls. The glass door opened, Mel shutting it behind her as she took her seat in the red leather chair.

"I'm sure you've done plenty of these before to know how they work," She smiled sympathetically, her warm brown eyes giving an impression of a worried mother on a child's first day of school, "Just be yourself, answer naturally..."

"Thanks for doing this..." I mumbled, looking down at my shaking hands, I attempted to hide them in my hoodie's pocket. I was use to interviews, I was use to being grilled by the toughest Paparazzi... Well Lyric was, Harmony wasn't... Now that Lyric wasn't going to be around much longer Harmony would have to adapt...

"If it was me in the firing line like you are i'd hope someone would take pity and help me..." She replied setting up her laptop so she could see the live feed, "You're lucky that you haven't messed up too bad, you can win everyone back if you play your cards right..."

"She doesn't need to win them back," Harry replied, "She didn't do anything wrong TJ Matthews did..."

"Hate that man, horrid and rude." Mel shook her head, "Nasty piece of work... Used to be a lovely boy then he met two of a rockstar's biggest enemies: drugs and cheap alcohol..."

"Tell me about it," I muttered, "Three years of my life I'm not going to get back..."

"You're young," She laughed, "You shouldn't worry about stuff like that. Okay, so we're going live in three, two and Hi there Little Misses! I'm here with One Directions Harry Styles and Harmony Monroe, otherwise known as Lyric Bryans."

"Hey guys," Harry chirped, both of us looking into the lens of the camera. I managed to put on a fake smile, waving slightly.

"So let's clear everything up first before we get to the hardcore questions," Mel directed at me, "Who is Lyric Bryans? And who should we refer to you as from now on?"

"Lyric was me, she was my other identity," I explained, "I created her when I was eighteen and was first signed up with my agency. I done it because I didn't want people I know finding out about what was happening with my life. She's apart of me which is going to be really hard to let go because she made my career and my bonds with people... But I'm Harmony, not Lyric..."

"We've heard rumours that you had a double life to earn more money, is that true or false?"

"False, most certainly false. I didn't earn any money from being Harm- I mean me; The money made via Lyric was partially given to a children's charity to help them afford basic living requirements such as food, warmth and shelter..." 

"Giving something back I see," Mel smiled, "How many people actually knew that you were both Harmony and Lyric?"

"My parents, my brother, his girlfriend, my management and agency and finally TJ Matthews my Ex-Fiance..." I felt my eyes water a little bit, wiping them on my sleeve, "I regret telling him of course."