Boy's Boarding School- My Story

Boy's Boarding School- My Story. Copyright © August 2013. All Rights Reserved.

PART 1

Chapter 1: Busted

Amelia's P.O.V  

I sway my hips seductively as I drag the baseball bat on the floor towards the car. I hear the wolf whistles of boys and the laughter of girls around me. I look around the starry night and see lust in every single boy's eyes. I smirk then set my eyes on my target. I look at the Lamborghini Diablo in front of me...such a nice car Jake.

Yeah well, not any more you son of a bitch! I stop right by it and I smash the bat onto the window screen.

This. Smash. Is. Smash. What. Smash. You. Smash. Get. Smash. For. Smash. Breaking. Smash. My. Smash. Heart.  

I stop before my arms fall off, my head is throbbing due to the alcohol, I hear some cheers and whoops in the background. I have to get out of here before the police come. There's always a traitor in our group who calls the police.

"WHOO! GO AMELIA!" shouts Bert drunkenly to me.

I smirk at him as he tries to stand up. I grab his arm so he stands steadily.

"Well Bert, you gotta get out of here before the FEDs come"

I look around and see everyone scurrying away due to the alarm of the car going off,  "Hey Laura! Grab Bert" I shout over the noise to my best friend.  

The police should be here in 5 minutes, I'm guessing. Laura takes Bert off me and I sprint down the road.

"Thanks Laurs" I shout back at her

"Anytime! Make sure you get home fast!"

I didn't bother replying to her as she may not here me over the noise. I run into a bush when I see the other gang the opposite side of the pavement. Lets just say they don't particularly like me? I look down the road and see Jake coming out of his house to look at his 'car'. He may know its me and come for me but eh who cares? I can handle him. Being so lost in my thoughts, I didn't realise there was someone next to me. I sit next to him properly looking at his face. He looks quite young, I'm guessing 16 and he's alright looking. Eh, he might be from the south gang which are called Scars. Scars are just a whole bunch of players.

"Hey beautiful" he slurs "Are your legs tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day"

Is this boy serious? I laugh at him shaking my head. Suddenly two police cars zoom past us. Damn, they got here quicker than I thought. Urgh, now I'm gonna have to wait until all the police cars go by because trust me its gonna take more than two police cars to handle these lot.

F*ck, now what am I gonna do?!  I look at the drunk boy who's smiling at me.

"Haha your funny, I don't run for boys like you" I blankly remark

His smile just got even wider but I can tell he was paranoid with all the police around.

"First time hiding away from the FEDs?" I ask

"Yeah"

Without thinking I grab his head towards me and kiss him roughly on he lips. I pull back to see him in shock. I climb on top of him and bend down to his ear. "That's what you wanted didn't you? You'll need my good luck to get away from these lot"

I stand up and wink at him leaving the poor boy flabbergasted.

I pat his head and take off in the direction of my house. I know I shouldn't of left he bush but I had to. It's 3:20am and my dad will come at 3:30am to check if I haven't snuck out. Strict, obsessive parents I know! I'm half Spanish so that's an advantage when I want to swear at someone and they won't know what I said, so they nod along agreeing.

But my parents weren't strict when I was younger but at the age 16,  that's when they changed.   I see my huge mansion, well parents, and smile at the time, 3:25am.  

I made it quicker than I thought. My house was huge as my parents are filthy rich. I never had to worry about nice clothes, make up, games, shoes etc... But I hate this stupid house! Ever since last year my parents are constantly breathing down my back. I did some really 'bad things' you see but we won't get into that right now.

I finally made my way to the window of my bedroom in the back garden. I grab the ladder that I already out from before and climb all the way up to my window. I get to my window when I see a black figure standing there crossing it's arms. Please don't let it be who I think it is! Please!

I push up the window to reveal my dad. Oh no.

"Busted" he sneers.

==

(A/N)

Hey! This is my first ever book I've written!  I hope you liked it! I would really like to know what you thought, I never get much comments anyway and I promise it gets better. Maybe not the first 5-6 chapters but it does get better :)

 -GURLFRIEND_NO