The story

Gather around children as I tell you the story of a girl. This girl lived in a world where a special few had powers.

Everyone accepted those few and they all lived together peacefully.

Now this girl was titled as a protector to everyone. She had amazing fighting skills. Her stealth and quickness was amazing. Despite her skills she was a sweetheart to everyone.

She cared for everyone and everything. She would always help those who needed it. She always gave up her free time for others.

But there were times where she could be coldhearted. In battle was one of those times. If her opponent has done a great injustice she would have no mercy on them. She could kill her opponent without a second thought or a dash of guilt.

Everything was fine in her life. She was secretly in love. She had great friends. Everyone was safe.

That is until It happened. Something happened and everything went down. Her world crumbled before her. Her people suffered and she couldn't do anything. She and many others of her close friends had to run and hide.

He was searching for someone special. Actually two people in particular. He was searching for her and the prophecy.

The Prophecy was someone who was different then everyone. They had powers but not like the others. They don't look like the others. They are a hybrid.

He wanted The Prophecy for his own purpose. He wanted her for a different reason.

Little did he know they were one and the same.

No one knew that. It was too dangerous for someone to know. So she always hid that part of her.

We should start from the beginning. This is the story of a girl named Animila.