chapter 7

Angela's POV
   After we checked in to the hotel, I was so upset that my brother-in-law was my kidnapper I didn't even want to eat. However, I had to force myself to eat for my child. After I did that I took a shower and got into bed, I refused to talk to Joseph for as long as I am here.
     What kind of person is willing to let his baby brothers pregnant wife die for money, it's ridiculous and it pisses me off. As soon as I was about to lay down Joseph walked in my room and sat in a chair adjacent from me and stared at me blankly. I wasn't talking to him so I rolled my eyes and layed down like he wasn't there and closed my eyes.

"Angela may I talk to you?"
Ignore
"Angela I know you hear me come on I just want to get to know my sister-in-law"

"What hell!??!! Get to know me? You fucking kidnapped me and you said I might die just so you can get paid!! Are you fucking kidding me."

"Listen I did some thinking and I want to help you"

"Help me? Won't they kill you?"

He started to laugh.

"Angela sweetheart the first time I offered to help you was out of sarcasm. I only said it so you wouldn't ask me to help you. The part about them killing me, it was a lie and the truth at the same time."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if I help you I won't die simply because I can't die"

"So what are you a vampire?"

I said it in a bored tone and he chuckled.

"Angela I have been trained to kill any and everything that comes my way so if I were to help you a couple of people will try and kill me but they will fail miserably at that. And besides not a lot of people fuck with me because of what I'm capable of. Some that don't know me always try and test me because they think I'm the dumb pretty boy and always end up getting their asses kicked. So don't underestimate me Angela just because I'm nice to you, I could change my mind at any minute."

"Ok so can you tell me why you and john aren't on good terms?"

"Ok well it was about 5 years ago and John and I had just got home from dinner, and I was telling him about this woman I was so in love with and John kept telling me he didn't trust her because he felt that she was a little off.
     Of course I didn't listen, I was in love. I pushed John away because I thought he was just jealous and didn't want to see me happy but I was sadly mistaken. One day I came home and in my top file cabinet in my office I kept a shit load of money in case of emergency's and the only two people who had a key to it was my girlfriend and I.
    I went to open it and it was empty I was so pissed I was about to rip her head off. She told me she just wanted to go shopping and that she didn't use all the money and she gave me back the rest so I forgave her, then about a month later I came home after doing work for my dad and I heard moaning so I went upstairs and opened my bedroom door and saw my girlfriend having sex with one of my guards.

    I was so lost for words I just stared at them. They were scrambling over each other trying to cover up, I walked over to my now ex-dead guard and beat the shit out of him and threw him out on the street but I didn't kill him somebody else killed him for fucking their wife.

But as for my ex-girlfriend it turned out she was using me for my money and for that time when she just claimed she used all that money to go shopping it turns out she brought a house and she planned on breaking up with me after I brought her a car ."

"So what did you do to her?"

"I brought her a car and let her keep the house"

"What Joseph!!?? You crazy as hell, if somebody used me for money I would burn everything I've ever brought for them then beat the crap out of them"

"Yeah I thought about that but I just couldn't hurt the woman I used to think about marrying so I just let her leave and I just lived my life like I never met her. I really wish I would have listened to John a lot earlier though because if I would have neither one of us would be here today and I would probably be at home with a loving wife and some kids.
   I always told my mom I didn't want kids but in reality I just couldn't get over my ex, so I started partying and drinking every night and eventually my dad fired me from the family business and now I just get hired to kill and kidnap."

"So how do you plan on helping me? John is going to be pissed knowing you kidnapped me."

"I know but I have a plan"

"Well what about Tony"

"Shit, I didn't think about him if I mess up he would kill you for sure."

"Well don't mess up!!"

"Its not that I'll mess up, Tony is always three steps ahead of his enemies and soon after I try to help you I'll become his enemy."

"Well don't you have back up or people to help you?"

"No I work alone but I know only one person in the world that Tony is afraid of, but we're not on the best terms either."

"Well damn Joseph are you on good terms with anybody?"

"I think you're my first"

"Wow well who is this guy that Tony is afraid of"

"My father."