Hostage

Its the day after the party and Allison along with Lydia have been totally MIA, right now I'm in black legging and one of Stiles v neck shirts with one of his flannels, with my hair in a messy bun. He stayed the night last night but left this morning to work on a plan with Scott as I'm sitting finishing my homework Scott walks in my room, and picks me up before I can even says hey, whiles Stiles grabs my uggs we walk past my mother and father who look amused.

"Mr. And Mrs. Matthews we are kidnapping Shay." Stiles says.

"Okay have fun sweetie." My mom says laughing.

"Wait your gonna let them do this, this is there third time doing it." I say.

"Yea it's became such a habit." My dad laughs. As we walk out, and to Stiles Jeep, I'm sat in the back as Scott gets infornt. Stiles starts the car and driving off.

"You know, if this is gonna become a regular thing you guys can at least buy me snacks, I get hungry on these adventures." I say crossing my arms pouting.

"Noted babe, but we need to go to house and convince my dad Matt is the one killing them." Stiles says.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I question.

"Umm we didn't think that far." Scott says I roll my eyes as we drive to Stiles house as we pull up we get out and walk in the house to see the sheriff in the dining room.

"Oh hello shayla, Scott." The sheriff says smiling.

"Hey you have food." I smile he chuckles and nods.

"Yea go help yourself." As I return with a bolw of fish crackers Sheriff looks at stiles and Scott with a look of disbelief, I sit next to him.

"So this kid's the real killer?" Sheriff ask, as we all nod.

"Yeah." Stiles say.

"No." Sheriff replys.

"Yes!" Stiles says again.

"No." We all huff with annoyance.

"Dad, come on. Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles tries to convince.

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter Kara wasn't in Harris's class."

"All right, okay, you're right, sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles says as I try to pay no mind and focus on these fish crackers.

I see sheriff shake hus head. "No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything." Sheriff then looks at Scott then me. "Shay, do you believe this?"

"Oh." Scott and Stiles say in unison.

"It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt." I say.

"Yeah, he took Harris's car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris's class, that they'd arrest him." Stiles says trying to convince his dad when in teality I think it's cause he liked me.

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility, but give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" Sheriff says giving in.

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years. Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?" Stiles sighs I chuckle at that swim team motive it's true they do suck.