stuck in school

Scott did not just say we were going to school, I quickly come up with an excuse "What why I just finished my homework and helped Jackson." I say honestly tonight I wanted to avoid the school.

"Shay what's wrong you seem nervous about the school why." Scott ask as Stiles walks in and go grabs my shoes I have a bow in his car.

"I had I think a vision when I passed out, we went to the school and Derek was there he yelled at you for doing something but then Derek gets stabbed badly. Then it moves and I'm in a class with Allison Lydia and Jackson along with stiles, but Jacksons on the floor in pain." I say with a shaky breath.

"Shay that means you need to make sure you don't connect yourself do you understand, we don't know what you saw buy it seems bad, now bring your bow and we will make sure you don't get hurt right Scott." Stiles says as Scott nods his head.

"Okay let's go." I say putting on my leather jacket over my floral shirt my cardigan wouldn't have kept me warm we all get in stiles car and drive to the school, when we get there I see Derek in the parking lot.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asked.

"Wait what you kidnapped Deaton." I say confused stiles nods.

"He's in the back."

"Oh, well, he looks comfortable." Stiles mumbles as we look in the back of derek's car.

"Wait. Hey. What are you doing?" Derek says.

"You said I was linked with the Alpha. I'm gonna see if you're right."

"Okay, one question. What are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn't show up?" I ask this plan sounds wrong.

"I don't know." Scott mumble.

"And what are you gonna do if he does show up?" Stiles adds.

"I don't know."

I sigh "Good plan, Scotty such a good plan." I say with the most sarcasm.

Scott looks at me with an annoyed look. "All right. Stiles said that a wolf howls to signal his position to the rest of the pack, right?"

"Right, but if you bring him here, does that make you part of his pack?" Stiles questions.

"I hope not." I mumble stiles kisses my head as they walk in the school.

I turn to derek. "Really Deaton of all people."

"Yes some clues lead me to him."

"But i told you he is a good guy." I say trying to convince derek.

"Yea but..." Derek was cut off by Scott sounding like a dying cat over the innercom. "You've got to be kidding me." Derek mumbles.

"What the hell scott." I say at his weak howl. "He'll get better at that right?" I ask Derek he chuckles and shakes his head then all of a sudden we hear a loud howl like and alpha I point my arrow at the school doors thinking he's coming out.

Soon the doors open I shot the arrow aim right for its face Derek has his claws out but Scott catches the arrow that was inches from his face.

"Shay what the hell!?" Scott yells.

"What do you mean, Scott what the hell is wrong with you I thought you were the Alpha I almost killed you, I already told how scared I was!" I yelled. Scott facial expression softens until Derek speaks up.

"Shay is right you had us scared as shit! I'm gonna kill both of you. What the hell was that? What are you trying to do, attract the entire state to the school?!" Derek says, wait this is what happened oh no.