complications

The next day me and stiles arrives to school only to see Jackson pinning Scott about something. I walk fast in my heels to stop Jackson.

"Jackson stop." I say, he ignors me. "Jackson you don't stop your ass is out of an tutor." I say he stops.

"Sorry shay." He says.

"It's fine I'll see you and lyds later." He nods and walks away.

"Thanks Shay." Scott huff.

"No problem." I say putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Uh I won't be here all day I'm leaving early so I won't be here for lacrosse, sorry guys and I won't be sitting with you at lunch I'm gonna sit with Allison and Lydia Okay love you guys bye, I say kissing them on their cheeks and walking away.

Stiles pov.

She is so gorgeous, she was wearing heels with a long sleave crop top that was black and grey along with, black jeans and heels so perfect.

"Stop staring your looking creepy." Scott says.

"This sucks I like a girl who is one of the most popular people here." I say.

"Well she happens to be our friend so that's why we don't get beat you by jackass anymore." Scott says.

"Yea but shouldn't we then be popular by association." I say.

"Yea in a way I guess." Scott says.

"Hmmmm, Oh Scott Okay...." I didn't get to finish cause the bell rang I wanted to tell his wolf theory night be right but he ran off perfect I guess I'll tell shay when I stop by her house or maybe I'll wait till I learn more.

Shaylas pov

I haven't seen Scott or stiles all day yesterday or today actually. Today was the party so I decided to go Ger dress. I decided on a waist high skirt with white peatles on it and a black shirt with back heels and a I wear a silver necklace the Scott and stiles bought me for my 14th birthday. I put my hair in a nice loose side braid and put on masscsra and I'm done I got downstairs only to see my mom.

"Where are you going Shayla." My mom ask.

"Well later I'm going to Lydia's for a party." I say sitting at the bar stools.

"No date tonight." She ask.

"Nope, I'm thinking of going solo." I say.

"Well that's good No boys No problem, the only boys I like you around is Scott and stiles sometimes Jackson he's alright." My mom say.

"Mom Jackson can be nice, he just doesn't like Scott I don't know why but he doesn't." I say.

"Well maybe it's because Jackson likes you and doesn't like how close you and Scott are or even stiles." My mom says.

"Mom he's dating lyds, never he would never do that to her." I say shaking my head. Before my mom can finish stiles runs in my house.

"Hey mrs.Matthews, Shay I need you let's go." Stiles says grabbing my hand but I pull away and stop.

"What No last time you pulled me out my house we were in the woods." I say.

"Okay no were not going in the woods, just simply to my house." He says smiling.

"Hello stiles and I told you a million times to call me Janet." My mom says.

"Well I feel like it's wrong to say that." Stiles says smiling.

"Stiles how do you keep getting into my house like the other night." I say crossing my arms.

"Oh easy I got a key made I have one for Scott's house too see." He says like its nothing.