confessions

I wake you at 3 in the morning I go downstairs and see my mom crying.

"Mom what's wrong." I ask even though she scared me, she didn't mean to.

"I'm a horrible mother." My mom says.

"No your not." I say hugging her.

"Shayla sit down I need to tell you some things, I can't tell you all of it just yet, not till it's almost fully developed in you." My mom says I nod and sit down.

"Shay we are not just human do you know what Eve is?" My mom asked I shake my head.

"Well Eve was a powerful being, she was strong, and very powerful, she created alphas the world's first monsters. Shayla Eve is in our blood line, but your father had Archangels in his blood line, Archangel is a extremely powerful being created by god, Shay you have both of us in you, shayla your more powerful then both of us."

"Mom why didn't you tell me." I say.

"Because your powers have to be unleashed my a supernatural being, I saw the scratch on your side, shayla your powers are unleashing aren't they?" My mom asked I nodded. "Shayla I will show you control but we have to wait till you reach your potential, as of right now you can heal people, and feel their pain and take it away right." I nodded again.

"Mom I feel like Scot and stiles I have to protect them for some reason now why?" I ask.

"Shay that's because your a protecter, Eve is for your strangth, your ability to fight and senses, you can sense when something doesn't feel right don't you?" She asked I nodded, Shayla it's happening.

"What?" I ask.

"Your change, shayla the Archangels side of you can help you heal people and your self, it's can help sense the good and the light in people, Shay it helps you connect to people, that's you feel Scott and stiles pain your connected." My mom says that's why I felt Derek's pain. "Shay but be careful once you do that and they get hurt, you need to unconnect it can kill you, you can connect to people to find them as well." My mom says.

"So mom what am I exactly." I ask.

"Shay your and Eve but you have
Archangel inside of you." She says.

"So I'm both." I ask.

"Yes." My mom says.

"How do I control it when will my shift be done." I ask.

"When your life is in danger." My mom says, she sees the worry and hugs me.

"Baby girl don't cry I'm here, as long as I live Shay No one will ever hurt you I'm not as strong as you but I'm dying enough to kill whatever trust and hurt you." My mom says I nod and hug her. "Noe go back to sleep you need rest." I nod and go lay down, but can't sleep I can only think when will my life be in danger.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The next morning I wake up I feel to lazy to dress up so I slip on some skinnies and some black convers and put on a off the shoulder grey shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail grab my side bag and leave I look at the time shit I'm late, i grab my keys and head off to school.

Once I make it to school I walk in the science and slip in and sit next to stiles.

"Hey Shay, are you Okay." Stiles asked.

"Yea... Well No my mom flipped out on my yesterday and guess what... she is whatever I am, Well I know what I am now anyway." I say.

"Shay that's great tell me." Stiles says. I fill him in on everything and he sits there stunned. "Oh my God Shay, your like an angle with a badass side, cool I'm dating something so cool." Stiles say, I shake my head. "So how do you unleash your full power?." Stiles asked.