whiplash

I was dragged out of bed by Allison and Lydia, allisom told me to bring my bow. We walk all the way out to the preserve.

"Allison.... When you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping... a five mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting." Lydia says.
"Yea Allison and why is my bow nesscary when you have yours?" I ask tired, I'm in combat boots, normal skinnies and a leather jacket, with a white tank top my hair is briaded.

"Cause i have somthing for us to shokt its important. Oh and lydia Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something. Jackson asked me to the winter formal." Allison says, my eyes go wide, what the fuck is going on.

Lydia coughs. "Uh Did he?"

"Huh. Just as friends. But I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it first." Allison says.

"Sure. As long as it's just friends." Lydia says, I see the hurt in her eyes.

"Well, yeah, duh. Shay do you think I should go with Jackson?" Allison ask. I shake my head.

"Allison no, I'm not saying anything, it's you choice not mine." I say.

"Ugh your no help." Allison mutters. Once we make it to Alissons spot she hands me and arrow.

"This looks weird." I mutter.

"What does that do?" Lyds asked.

"We're about to find out. Ready Shay." I nod and pull back.

"On the count of three." I says she nods. "1...2...3!" I say we let go and hit the tree only to cause a big light explosion.

"Whoa, can I have a couple of these." I says to Allison she chuckles.

"What the hell was that?" Lydia says.

Allison shrugs. "I don't know."

"But is was freaking cool!" I say high fiveing Allison I turn to Lydia but she shakes her head.

"Well.... that was fun! Any more lethal weapons you wanna try out?" Lydia says.

"Hold this, and Shay be ready to shoot if something comes over here." I nod as Allison starts to walk.

"What? Why?" Lydia says.

"Because I thought I heard something." Allison says.

"So.... what if you heard something?" I state.

"So... I want to find out what that something is. Don't worry. It's probably nothing." Allison says.

"Well, what if that nothing is something and that something is something dangerous?" I say again.

"Shoot it." Allison says.

"Great now your no help." I say Allison lightly laughs before walking off.

I turn to Lydia and smile.

"Shay remeber when we talked about when you have an idea, you cant just look at someone and smile, its weird." Lydia says.

"Oh right, okay anyway so the formal is coming right." I say she nods.

"Im not going, why dont you go with stiles." I say smiling jnowing she doesnt have a date I feel bad I wanna go I have a dress, but lydia was so excited.

"Shay no, I saw your dress in your closet I'm not doing that to you."

"Fine can I set you up on a date." I smile.

She smiles "I guess." I cheer great.

"Okay but you have to promise on our friendship who ever I say you go with."