A date.

I arrive at school only to greeted by Allison.

"Hey, you look cute I love your hair curly!" She says.

"Thanks I didn't feel like straightening it. I say once we walk in we see Scott come up and hug Allison.

"Oh, you scared the hell out of me!" Allison says.

"You're okay?" He ask.

"When my heart starts beating again, yeah. What?" She ask Scott is staring at her all creepy.

"I'm just happy to see you." He says I roll my eyes.

"Well I'll see you two later I have to get to chemistry." I say walking away, as I walk there I hear an announcement from our principal.

"Students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the accident of last night in one of our bus. While the police tries to determinate what happened, classes will proceed as usual. Thank you." He says I furrow my eyebrows what? Was all I thought ad I walk into the class.

Class has been started for 30 minutes and I'm already bored. I look to see stiles and Scott talking.

"You know you look weird staring at stiles." Lydia says turning around looking at Me.

"I'm not staring, I'm observing." I say.

"What do you see in him I will never know, Hey we still up for after school girls time." She ask.

"Yea course lyds I actually need to go bye some stuff to so Yea." I say smiling.

"Good loves you."

"Love you too dork now focus." I say smiling at when the teacher speaks up.

"Mister Stilinski ! If that's your idea of a quiet whisper, you might want to pull out your earphones out in a while. I think you and mister McCall would benefit for a little distance, yes?" Mr. Harris says.

"No..." stiles says

"Mister stilinski go sit next to miss Matthews." He says.

Stiles gets up and moves next to me.

"Let me know if the separation is too difficult." He says.

"Hey." Stiles says.

"Hey." I say smiling and going back to listening to the teacher.

Then a girl behind me says something.

"Hey, I think they found something!" She says everyone gets up and goes to the window Scott comes next to us.

"It's not a rabbit..." Scott says.

"Well duh it's not." I say confused as to why he would say that.

The man gets up really quickly, screaming. Everyone jolts.

"This is good, this is good... He got up, he's not dead, Dead guys can't do that." Stiles says.

"Stiles... I did that." Scott says.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After class I now know everything including Scott and Allison's kiss.

"Does he really think he did That?" I ask stiles Scott left to the bathroom.

"Yea." We make our way to the lunch room and see scott already there, we sit Down, Im next to stiles while Scott is across from us.

"Okay Scott, But dreams aren't memories." Stiles says.