Day off (part 2)

I wake up to stiles lightly snoring and his face barred in my neck. I smile at his cuteness and kiss his noes, only for him to wake up.

"Morning." He says. "Your hair smells good."

I chuckle "Thanks now I'm gonna go get dress while you do the same." Stiles just simply groans.

I get up grab some clothes and go to the bathroom to change, I decided to wear and outfit I bought it was a pinkish grey sweater, with blue jeans. I walk out the closet cause I didn't know what shoes.

"Stiles what shoes?"

"Hmmm put on the white convers with the red and blue lines grounded them." Stiles says, I nod and put on the shoes. I get up to look and the mirror to smile I like this outfit I walk in my bathroom and grab a white bow, my hair is wavy not curly or straight but wavy I pull me bangs only to be stopped by stiles.

"Wait I wanna do it."

"Do what?"

"Your hair please, I wanna put the clip in."

"Okay sure." I hand him the clip and he take pieces from both sides including my bangs pull it back and clips it perfectly in place. "Thank you." I smile I turn around and Peck him on the lips.

"Your very welcome, so what are we doing today?"

"Well I wanted practice using my bow and arrow."

"Okay let's go you have a bow in my car still right." I nod. "Okay grab your phone I'll grab your bag." I nod again once I grabbed my phone stiles grabbed my and threw me over his shoulder.

"Stiles put me down." I giggle.

"You giggle is so cute." Stiles says once we make it to the door I see my aunt.

"Oh where are you guys going." She asked stiles put me down.

"Oh some simple target practice." I say.

"Oh can I cone Shay I haven't seen you shoot in forever, who's car am I riding in." She asked.

"Sure, Yea I have an extra bow if you wanna shoot as Well, and stiles Jeep." I say she nods and walks out, with us we all hop in the Jeep and drive to my shooting place, I grab my bow and push out to unlocke it.

"Whoa when did you get that one Shay." My aunt asked.

"Oh last year I broke my old, one and was so upset Scott and stiles saved money to buy a new one, but then mom got my old one fixed and bought and extra so I have three now but I usually use the one Scott and stiles bought me."

"You guys really care for her don't you." My aunt asked stiles as i prepped my stuff.

"Yea we wanted her happy, she was upset for two weeks about it." Stiles says smiling.

"Okay I'm ready I say." Stiles nods and gets his timer out, when I come up here I shoot every target and see time then in the woods Scott and stiles, along with the sheriff helped me hide dummies so I can walk out and shoot them like they are people, and he sees how fast I can do that.

"Okay target first or dummies." Stiles asked.

"Dummies." I say and turn around to the path.

"Okay so we follow behind her?" My aunt asked.

"Yea, she needs us behind her so we can tell her what she needs to work on, and be careful some of the dummies lunge my dad helped with that, he thinks Shay needs moving dummies to help a lot." Stiles says to my aunt.

"Okay whats he top time?" My aunt asked.

"That's amazing it's actually 4 minutes and 30 seconds to shoot fifty dummies in the path." Stiles says.