Back to the super natural..

Its Sunday night it's been an amazing weekend, right now I'm alone watching tv, when my doorbell rings. I make my way downstairs mom most likely forgot something.

I open the door. "Mom what did you......" I stop mid sentence only to see my father David.

"Shayla...." he doesn't finish as I rush to shut the door, but he put a his foot in the way, my aunt comes down stairs she staying with us for while.

"Shayla who is it." My aunt ask moving me to open the door when she sees my dad her face hardens.

"David what do you want?" She says annoyed.

"I wanna talk to shayla and to apologize for what I said, I was angry by all the hostility when I came, I said things I didn't mean." I roll my eyes at his dumb statement.

"You caused the hostility coming put of no where, no phone call, nothing! You left mom and I, why... why would you leave your little girl, you left me and everyday I question if it was cause of me." I say starting to cry, my aunt wraps her arms around me and my dad's face soften.

"I don't think now's a good..." my aunt doesn't finish.

"No he wants to talk fine, but you have one chance and aunt claire stays, you have 15 minutes." I say, he nods I walk and go to the kitchen my aunt behind me she sits at the bar stool, and my dad sits in front of me at the table.

"What do you wanna know?" My dad asked.

"Everything." I state.

"Okay well, when you we're born Shay I knew what you were, you were strong and bright, I thought what I was and your mother was would never get in the way, especially cause she never knew what I was. When she did find out it was on your 6th birthday we put it off till the next day when we did talk it out you we're out with your aunt, we argued cause Eves are supposed to be evil while what I am is good, she was scared bad things will happen cause we are together and we had you. She didn't realize we have been fine till she found out and made a big deal out of it, she was yelling and out of control. I was to we started fighting, your aunt and you walked in I pushed your mom she bumped into you and you fell really bad on glass. I was at a loss of words for what I just did I hurt you and I didn't mean to, you screamed at me and yelled when I came closer you we're terrified, your mom yelled at me to leave and I saw the hurt in her eyes I knew it was to late so I left. Shayla I regret leaving I really do, I always will." My dad says getting teary eyed.

"Okay if this happened why don't I remember." I ask, my aunt speakes up.

"Your mom had the memory whipped, you we're crying for days that he hurt you, but you wouldn't stop asking questions as to why they looked scary to you, your mom said you weren't ready to learn the supernatural."

"Oh, okay well why didn't you call." I say.

"I didn't wanna hurt you anymore shayla." My dad answers.

"Are you leaving again?"

"No I don't plan to."

"Look I'm not gonna be all happy I'm still hurt, and mom is doing a good job, but if you stay that's up to mom." He nods, "one more question why did you send those guys after me?"

"They failed, I wanted to talk buy couldn't find you, they told me you hurt one badly, and Scott did too, but don't worry they aren't coming back ever."

"Okay, well I'm going to bed now, goodnight, goodnight aunt Claire." I say getting up and hugging her.

"Goodnight sweet heart." She says kissing my cheek.

"Goodnight shayla." My dad says smiljng at me I give a quick short smile back and go up stairs as I get ready for bed and school as I lay down in my bed I get a phone call from stiles. (A/n smm is shay ss is stiles and sm is Scott. )