A choice

I decided to drive to school I didn't want to ride with stiles, I'm wearing blue jeans with a sweater that says New York with a grey scarf and my brown uggs. I park my car next to Jackson, and get out.

"Hey shay, first time I'm seeing you drive it what No stiles." He says walking in with me.

"No I'm mad at him and Scott, one left me at the party so I had to ride home with someone else and one was being an ass to me." I say as we get to my locker.

"I'm sorry Shay, Hey I gotta go see you in math." He says.

"Yea, bye." I say turning back to my locker when I close it is scream. "Allison what the hell some sort of noise would have been nice." I say.

"Sorry Okay so I forgave scott." She says I roll my eyes. "What are you mad at him he told me."

"Yea and stiles, but I'm happy for you." I say.

"So are you going to there practice." She ask.

"Yea I guess for Jackson though." I say, before Allison can say something I feel someone tap my shoulder I turn to see the two idiots.

"I'll talk to you later Okay." She say.

"Okay later." I say as she walks away.

I turn to leave but Scott grabs my arm.

"Shay look I'm sorry okay, let me see." He says.

Ignor him "See told you she was mad." Stiles snorts. "I told him shay." But I didn't answer stiles.

"Look like I'm not the only one she is mad at." Scott says.

I huff and start to walk away. Only to not get far Scott picked me up and took me to and empty space by the water fountain.

"Shay talk to us please." Scott says.

"Yea at least tell us why your mad." Stiles says.

"Okay you wanna know, Scott you hurt me bad the scratch wouldn't stop bleeding at all, and stiles you fucking left me at the party! Me and Allison had to ride with Derek." I say annoyed.

"Whoa wait you road with Derek too." Stiles says. "Scott you didn't tell me that."

"I didn't know." He says angrily.

"Well he was nice enough to take me home unlike you." I say staring at stiles.

"Shay how can we make it up to you." Scott says.

"Scott at this point nothing you scared me badly and stiles you left me at a party by myself I almost had to walk home." I say.

"Look Shay please were begging you." Stiles says.

"Shay I won't ever hurt you like that again, as long as Im like this I will use this to try and protect you from now on Okay." Scott says.

"Okay I can't do that but I promise to never leave you again" stiles says.

"Fine I forgive you guys." I say, the cheer and give Me a hug.

"Oh shit were later for practice later Shay." They hurry up and leave I make my way to the stands and sit next to allison.

"So did you forgive them?" She ask.

"Yea, they said they were super sorry." I say sighing, as we watch them we see Scott and Jackson are up. Jackson runs into Scott sending him to the ground hard, causing me to gasp. Coach yells at Scott, and they do it again but I can tell Scott is angry we see them do it again but this time Scott hits Jackson Scott falls to the found he is turning Stiles and him run off the field while everyone is around Jackson. I look and see Derek he nods his head at me while I get up and run to Scott and stiles when I get in there Scott is trying to attack stiles.

"Scott!" I yell he looks at me I spray him with the fire extinguisher.

"Stiles, Shay?, What happened?" He ask.

"You tried to kill me! It's like I told you before... It's the anger, it's your pulse rising." Stiles says.

"But that's the cross. It's a pretty violent game, if you haven't noticed." Scott says.

"Well, it's gonna be much more violent if you kill someone on the fields. You can't play on saturday, you're gonna have to get out of the game." I say to Scott.

"But I'm first line!" Scott says.

"Not anymore." Stiles says while I hug Scott.

"Sorry Scotty." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school I drove to stiles for English he needs help I told him I would be over after I tutor Danny in math. Once I arrive I just walk in and upstairs to his room.

"Hey." I say walking over to his bed and sitting down.

"Hey you ready." He ask.

"Yup."

"Okay before we start I have a question."

"Okay what?" I say grabbing my stuff out my bag.

"What did Derek talk to you about?"

"Nothing really just how Scott was gonna need us a lot and that he needs to stay away from Allison." I say.

"Oh Okay nothing about you, or anything." He says.

"No but why would he say he needs to say away from Allison." I say.

"Cause her dad is a hunter and almost shot scott." Stiles says.

"Oh my... what?!... does she know?!" I say shocked.

"We dont think so." He says.

Stiles turns to his computer and scott pops up on face time.

"Hey scott." I say.

"Hey shay, so what did you find out about Jackson I know Danny told you something." I move closer and sit on stiles lap so I can talk to Scott. This cathes them both by surprise but stiles then wraps and arm around me so he can see the screen too.

"Oh, it's bad, Jackson has a separated shoulder." I say.

"Because of me?" I nod.

"No Because he's a jerk." Stiles say.

"Not all the time." I say.

"Is he gonna play?" He ask.

"They don't know yet. Now they're just counting on you for saturday." I say, but then I see someone behind Scott.

"What?" He ask.

Stiles types "it looks like."

"It looks like what?" He ask.

"Someone's behind you" stiles types.

"What?" He ask again, and then we lost him.

"What was that I say." Freaking out.

"I don't know." Stiles says, I notice I'm still sitting on him .

"Oh sorry." I say getting up.

"No it's fine Shay." He says smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at school I see Scott.
"Scott Hey are you Okay."

"Not really my mom is excited about seeing me, Allison is too and the Coach is pissed I can't play." He says.

"We will figure it out Scotty let's just go ti math." I say as we walk down the hall to math, I take my normal seat next to stiles while Jackson is behind me and Scott sits in from and Lydia is on the other Side.

"Hey I haven't seen you in forever." Lydia says.

"Lyds you saw me yesterday." I say.

"Whatever i missed you." She says I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Missed you too." I say, just as our lesson begins.