another wolf really.

Today I decide to wear a black romper with whit flowers and a white strapless too underneath, I also where a forest green coat type thing with white vans, my hair is straight and down.

Right now Im on my way to Lydia's I'm driving her to school, I have been so worried about her Stiles said they found her last night, I pull up to her drive way and honk. Allison is meeting us at school, I see Lydia come out and get in my car I pull out and start driving to school.

"Okay Shay say something, this not talking is scaring me." Lydia sighs.

"Lydia I don't know what to say I was worried sick about you, I thought something bad happened."

"Shay I'm sorry, I really am okay just stop worrying please I hate how stressed out you got." Lydia says looking at me.

"Its okay it's just you don't remember?" I ask.

"Yea I don't know why, I just don't remember." She says. "You know your like my sister I'm really sorry for you worrying."

"Lyds it's okay, your okay your still me sister too, and my favorite starwberry blond." I say smiling as I pull in to the school parking lot.

"And your my favorite brunette." She smiles as we get out the car we see Allison at the front of the doors.

"Hey al." I say smiling.

"Hey Shay babe." She smiles while hugging lyds. "So lydia You really don't remember anything?"

Lydia rolls her eyes. "Shay already asked this, they called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." Lydia says smiling, I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Yea cause you needed to loss nine pounds." Allison chuckles. "Okay lyds Are you ready for this?" I ask.

"Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer." Lydia says nudge her.

I whipser a "sorry" to Allison as soon as we walked in school everyone was staring I lean in and whisper.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds."

"Yea." Allison agress.

Lydia smiles and start strutting down the hall as Allison and I follow We go to Lydia's and I locker cause we are right next to each other.

"So Shay I see the faint hickey on you neck, you and Stiles get it on." Lydia says smirking.

"Ugh no and we never will, my parents are being so annoying now, you know they wanna start driving me to school again."

"Yikes, well Shay you did almost die." Allison says.

"That is true and I know how you feel Shay I almost died too my father has been staying to keep and eye on my along with my mother and let me tell you I wanna scream at both of them." Lydia sighs the bell rings and we all walk to chemistry.

I see Stiles and walk over to sit next to him.

"Hey, your look amazingly cute." Stiles smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Why thank you."

"Ugh you guys are gross." Scott groans.

"Yea well so are you and Allison, but we have to tell you something." Stiles says as I sit down.

"What?"

"You know Isaac?" Scott asked.

I nod. "Yea he is a sweet boy we have French together, we we're partners one time. Sad thing is his father beats the hell out of him, my mom told me." I say opening my chimestry book.