Restraint

Do you ever just ever have to think about your life before the crazy stuff happened well I'm doing that right now. I'm sitting in the parking lot of the school and have exactly almost an hour before school starts. I'm dressed up a little with black heels with tan and a nice skirt black and tanish white along with a white top and a burgendy cardigen. As I sit there I finally decide to get out, as I do I go straight for my locker. No I don't look for Stiles or Scott, Scott pissed me off so as of right now fuck him. As I close my locker I scream at the sight of Jackson cause well he scared me.

"Whoa sorry Shay." Jackson holds his hands up in surrender.

"Oh hey sorry, you just well scared me." I fake smile.

"Shay, are you feeling any better, I mean after last night?"

"Yea....um no actually no not at all, Lydia won't talk to me she feels I'm lying to her Allison she is fine with she hasn't known Allison sense she was 3, then my best friend basically called me useless and no my boyfriend is grounded for getting a restraining order you put on him, so no I feel like shit." I say running a hand through me hair.

"Whoa, look as for your two idiots I can help but with Lydia, Shay give her time she will come around I promise." Jackson says hugging me I hug back, and rest my head on his chest.

"I missed you dummy, this is the Jackson I missed." I say.

"I know I'm sorry." Jackson say squezzing a little until I hear someone clear there throat we break apart and see Stiles.

"Okay I have to go, before your boyfriend get put in a cell, bye Shay talk to you later." Jackson smiles before walking away.

"Bye Jackson." I smile. I turn to see a pissed off stiles and he grabs my wrist and pulls me to the library great.

Jackson's pov.

I hate watching her leave with that moron. I loved Lydia for a moment till I realized that was a mistake and that I truly wanted Shayla, all Lydia cared about was popularity and me being the captain all Shay cared about was how I felt my pain my feelings, she didn't care who I was and that's why I fell for Shay. Lydia was a distraction, and when I was gonna tell her Stiles the idiot got her how fucking dumb, but she will be with me if it's the last thing that happens.

Shays pov.

Stiles pulled me into the library only for me to talk to Scott and Allison.

We go being a book shelf and pull our books so I can see Allison and Scott.

"Stiles you seem tense no,you are tense I can smell it." Scott says.

"Its nothing okay." Stiles mumbles.

"Why am I here." I frown.

"Shay we need your help okay, you can't back out please." Allison says.

I shake my head. "What?" I ask.

"Okay the kanima seeks a master, we need to find who is controlling Jackson." Scott says and I ignore him.

"Okay, does it say how to find out who's controlling him?" I ask Allison.

"Not really. But Stiles was right about the murderers." Allison says.

Stiles does a quick fist pump. "Yes!"

Allison rolls her eyes. "It calls the kanima a weapon of vengeance. There's a story in there about this South American priest who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village..."

"All right, see? So maybe it's not all that bad." Stiles says.

Allison shakes her head. "Until the bond grew strong enough that it killed whoever he wanted it to."