Seriously Naked.

Disclaimer: I do not own teen wolf it is not mine the only person who is mine is shayla and her family otherwise all of it belongs to Jeff Davis.
******************************

Its been about 2 in a half weeks sense formal, and nothing has really changed but Peter being killed by Derek, Derek turning into the Allah and before Peter even died he killed Kate, and even worse, Allison's mom Victoria has invited me to the funeral for some odd reason. But as far from that nothing big, right now Stiles and I are at the hospital visting Lydia well we're waiting to see Lydia. I was talking to another nurse when I saw Stiles sleep, i walk over to him.

"Oooo Shay, I like that." He mumbles, I roll my eyes.

"Really Stiles what do you like about it." I whipser in his ear.

"Everything, espically the way your butt looks." He says back, I laugh and get closer to his ear.

"Well your gonna hate me when I yell." I say.

"Really your... so naughty." He smirks, I chuckle then lean closer and yell.

"STILES!" he jumps awake and looks at me while clutching his chest.

"Shay what the hell?" He says trying to get his breathing under control.

"Aww sorry babe, but someone was having a really inappropriate dream." I say smirking and walking over sitting on his lap.

"Hey I wouldnt have had that dream if you would have just, tried on the Victoria secret stuff we got yesterday." Stiles huffs laying his head on my chest as I wrap my arms around him.

"Your such a baby, if you wait a little longer maybe when we get to my house I can, you know my aunt finally moved out, my mom is working late and my dad some how managed to get a job as a lawyer so he's gonna be out later doing paperwork." I say smiling.

"Hmmm sounds like a plan." He says giving me a kiss.

"I'm hungry." I say standing up.

"okay I have some money what do you want from the vending machine?" He ask standing.

"Uhhh the chips ahoy." I say he nods and walks that way.

Ugh I have had a headache all day, it's like my head is trying to tell me something but won't say it. I have mastered some of my powers like connecting to people and knowing when they are hurt, I also learned how to use my strength, and I can at times move things, with the angryer I get, but my mom says my bow and arrow will always be my first line of defence I use it better. I'm soon ripped out of my thoughts by aloud bang, I turn the corner and see Stiles had knocked down the vending machine. I shake my head at him, he quickly walks over to me and pulls me back to our waiting spot.

"Really." I say.

"What nothing was coming....." Stiles was soon cut off to an ear piercing scream only for this to cause me to scream.

"Babe what's wrong." Stiles says in panic.

"Ugh make it stop, go it's....ugh it's Lydia!" I say he nods and runs into her room, soon it stops I pull my hands from my ears to see my hands have blood on them, I get up and run in the room and see no strawberry blond.

"What happen?" I ask.

"She is gone." Stiles says.

"Yea and the worse part is she is Naked." Melissa says.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I walk outside to stiles Jeep to see Scott, I'm still not really talking to him, after I got hurt he didn't really come and see me. If he hadn't been so wrapped up in Allison, Lydia and I wouldn't have gotten hurt but Stiles on the other hand forgave him cause Scott needs him.