Chapter Fourteen; Emergency

emergency: a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action

We arrived at the airport and it seemed like a normal day, until we walked out of the building.

Fucking hell broke loose, there were cop cars around all the monuments. People were running everywhere, left and right, while we were in the airport there were TVs broadcasting the events saying a terrorist attack was upon the Capitol.

Have you ever seen the Purge? That old old movie about there being no laws for one night? Yeah, well, this was the closest to it reality would get. Nah, it wasn't legal but there were guys on bikes with black masks stealing shit from gas stations, we walked out of the building and almost instantly there was a giant BOOM from where the reflection pool was.

I grabbed Jade's hand making sure she wouldn't fall behind, she always had problems with running since she graduated. She had severe hip surgery.

Caleb O was wary of me doing that, hah.

We ran to the reflection pool, and it had been destroyed but the water still in the destructed hole.

Right when we got there however, a bomb had been dropped from the sky and landed in the water.

"EVERYONE RUN RIGHT AND KEEP YOUR HEAD COVERED!" I screamed, proceeding to do my own instruction.

It was like a tidal wave, the water splashed on top of all of us and many people had slipped and drowned. Luckily we got out, we walked up the Lincoln memorial steps to try to get to high ground. We stood in front of Lincoln's feet, but right above us Lincoln's head was butchered by a shooting ball, it almost crushed us.

"Guys, we need to figure out where the hell to go!" Vinny yelled.

"No fuck, should we go to the White House?" Jade turned around to Vinny then back at me.

"Wherever we go is better than staying in one place in the open, let's roll." Caleb O said snagging Jade's arm, pulling her down the stairs.

The White House was about four blocks away from where we were, one we got there, there were about 600 people outside of the gates begging to get in.

Now, we weren't FBI agents, but we knew of them, & we fought among them.

We hot wired a car & crashed through the garage door running over four security men, we quickly got out and shot down every person we saw in front of the doors.

It was easier than everyone would think it would be, we got to the Oval Office & sure enough we met with an old friend.

Buket.

Buket was sitting next to Gaby, both in spinny chairs tied up to them, gags in their mouth.

Nothing made me more mad than that that day, I had watched children die that day but seeing Gaby with a gag in her mouth made me wanna blow the whole entire place up with me in it.

"BUKET!" Jade screamed, Caleb O yanking her back and covering her mouth with his giant hand.

Brooks was behind the two, ten of his bikers to his sides.

The president lay dead on the floor, a blow through the head.

"Well, well, well.. Who do we have here?" Brooks said softly licking his upper lip.

None of us said anything.
I just looked at the two restricted women, naked, gagged, with black under their eyes and scars over their legs.

"You sick fuck." I said biting my tongue.

"Right you are." Brooks said.
"I'm a sick man, very sick.. I wonder if I got these two little girls sick, with my disease.."

"What the hell do you mean disease?" Vinny said behind me.

"Oh, Vincent! Long time no see. But what I mean my dear boy, can't you get someone sick by saliva? Or some other substances of the body." Brooks said putting his hand on top of Buket's head, stroking it slowly.

"What other substances...?" Caleb O asked.

"Hmm.. Urine? Nah, that's quite gross, don't you agree? Well, what are other fluids does my sick body produce?" Brooks said sarcastically.

My stomach sank, a long pause.

"Oh! Of course! Semen!" Brooks said enthusiastically, grabbing Gaby's fat cheek.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I yelled coming at him with my fist.

"NO! SADRI!" Jade broke away from Caleb screaming.

A sharp pain went through my thigh.

I fell to the floor, I looked up to Gaby & her face grew alarmed. My vision going fuzzy, my leg going numb.

"Do you still want her if she's not having your child?" Brooks asked laughing.

I passed out. That was the last thing I heard.