Part 1

"You must have had an idea this would have happened." A blond hair man said to his commander. Joey was 16 when he joined his friend and made a territory where Slavery was out lawed. Joey's mother sacrificed herself so that he and his sister could escape slavery. He couldn't forget his mother's smile when she fell to the floor, an arrow threw her heart.

"Yes, but where not defeated yet." The commander said confidently. "They may have broken our defenses but they won't get very far."

The blond pushed some of his golden hair back behind his ears "Stupid Egyptians. They think that they can come into our territory."

"Joey Wheeler, you never underestimate your opponent. You know this."

"Yeah, Yeah, I know." He said and turned to walk away. "I'm guessing that you want me to take care of these guys."

"No."

"W- What?" Joey quickly turned around shocked. "You can't be serious."

"They don't know this terrain. Our soldiers know this area by heart. They can easily take them out without a problem."

Joey sighed and sat down at the table full of food in the middle of the room. "Whatever you say commander." He said and took a bite out of a piece of bread.

"Joey, you know that no one's here right? You don't have to use formalities."

Joey grinned "Sorry Yug'." It was nice to know that no matter what happened he would always have his little buddy with him.

Yugi smiled when he heard his childhood nick name. He walked over to the table and picked up his white mask. When he was 15, he gathered a rebellion of slaves and escaped Egypt to a close by mountain range. There they all worked together to make a society without slavery, a place where everyone could be at peace. All of them chose Yugi to be their leader and commander. They have lived in peace for 2 years and still going.

Of course the Pharaoh had tried so hard to capture all of the escaped slaves, the only problem was his soldiers had the disadvantage against the mountain range. All of Yugi's solder's attacked with bows downhill against the Pharaoh's army and easily one with little casualties.

Joey stuffed his face with more food as Yugi put on his white cape. "You're gonna make your dramatic appearance?" he asked, mouth full of food.

Yugi nodded "It's about time, I sent a message to the Pharaoh."