Part 3

"Commander! We've broken threw their territory and are ready to attack." A female soldier with long brown hair reported.

The Commander smirked "Perfect and without many casualties to." He laughed "I don't know what the pharaoh was so worried about. These savages are pretty much inviting us to attack them."

"What should we do now my lord?"

"We attack the heart of their little 'camp' and start capturing them of course." He said it like it was no big deal.

"But sir, if it was that easy then the Pharaoh would have captured them a long time ago. We should consider the possibilities that we're walking right into their trap." The soldier looked around. "We're surrounded by trees unlike the desert. They could be hiding anywhere around us-"

"I've had enough of your bullshit!" the commander threw a knife in the soldier's direction "These are slaves we're talking about. Not high ranking soldiers."

"But-"

"ENOUGH! GATHER YOUR TROOPS AND START SEARCHING THE AREA! I DON'T WANT A SINGLE SLAVE UNFOUND DO YOU HEAR ME!"

The soldier flinched but kept his composure "Y- Yes sir. Right away." He ran to his men and started to split everyone up into groups.

~In the trees~

"Commander Yugi, we should attack now. Before they have a chance to get close to the village!" Jaden said quietly not wanting to alert the Egyptian troops.

"Not now. We must wait for the right opportunity to strike." Yugi said calmly. "Until then gather everyone and go more up the mountain side."

"But what about you? Jaden asked.

"I'll chase them to you. Do not kill the girl soldier with long brown hair." Yugi quickly started to jump from tree to tree going down the mountain.

Jaden sighed "Classic Yugi..." he muttered to himself. Even though the Egyptian troops out numbered them at least 2 to 1 he knew that they were going to win without any casualties. Even though Yugi's war strategies were completely insane, they were also very effective and that's why everyone loved him and respected him.

Jaden started moving up the mountain and whistled signaling everyone to follow him.

~On the ground~

"Are all the troops ready to attack?"

"Yes sir. Everyone is in formation."

The commander laughed "This is too easy."

"SIR WE'RE BEING ATTACKED-!" A soldier yelled from the back of the formation but before he could say anything else a flaming arrow shot him through the back of his head effectively killing him.

Everyone stared at his corpse scared. No one has ever seen a flaming arrow before.

"Well don't just stand there. FIGHT BACK YOU IDIOTS!" the commander practically screamed.

"We can't sir! They seem to be coming from the same direction but at the same time hitting multiply targets in multiple directions! We can't pinpoint our attackers!"

The commander groaned "Just great."

"My lord, we're losing too many soldiers! If this keeps up will all die!"

"Fine then. MEN MOVE UP THE MOUNTAIN!" he ordered. Everyone started moving up the mountain but only to see a wall of arrows coming straight for them.

The commander grabbed the girl next to him and used her as a shield.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" she screeched.

"PROTECTING MYSELF, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING!" he yelled at her. She looked straight out in front of her and saw an arrow coming straight for her. She struggled to get away but her commander just tightened his grip. She closed her eyes expecting to die but she didn't feel anything. She felt the grip on her arms disappear and some yelling.

When she opened her eyes she was surprised to see a warrior with a white mask and cape holding the arrow a centimeter away from her forehead.

"What did I say about killing her?" he said and threw the arrow on the ground.

Right after he said that a group of people dropped down from the trees. All of them were equipped with bows, shields, and knives.

"Sorry sir. I was aiming for the commander but then he used her as a shield."

The masked man sighed and looked right behind me. The commander was in shock and looked like he was about to have a heart attack. Then he looked at me. I gulped and looked down. I was terrified.

"What is your name?"

I looked back up surprised. He was asking for my... name?

"DIE!!!!!"

I looked behind me and say my commander taking out his sword and charge the masked man. Before I could even blink the masked man swiftly dodged the blow and shot another arrow right in his heart. It so fast I didn't even see him shoot the arrow.

The commander clutched his chest in pain and fell to the ground dead.

All the other people circled around me holding out their shields effectively trapping me and the masked man.

"I'll ask you again." He said getting my attention. "What is your name?"

"M- Mana." I stuttered still not believing what had happened in a matter of minutes.

I could tell that he smiled behind his mask. "Well Mana. You're going to be a messenger for me."

He pulled me close and whispered in my ear.

"Tell the Pharaoh that we are the warriors of the mountain. You tell him that I challenge him. Let him bring his best soldiers and try to take me out." He put his hand around my neck. "If you don't I'll kill you on the spot. Am I clear?"

I gulped and nodded.

"Crystal."