Part 10

"Where do you think your going?"

I froze. "Umm... I was just... walking around." I said without turning around. He spun me around forcing me to look at him.

"I'm curious..." he let me go and got a dull wooden sword from the sword rack right behind him. It wasn't used for real fighting only training. He tossed it to me. Why would he do that? I looked at him confused.

"I want to see how well you fight." he got out a wooden sword for himself and got in a fighting stance. I got in my stance. It wasn't a real fighting stance I knew that but I wasn't seriously going to fight him.

In the blink of an eye he moved like lightning and hit the sword out of my hand and into the ground. I stood there stunned.

"I win." he smirked "I thought you would put up more of a fight, but I guess I was wrong."

I clenched my teeth and walked over to the sword. It was deep into the ground but I pulled it out easily.

~~Seto's POV~~

She got in a real fighting stance. I smirked, she was finally taking this seriously.

"So... mind trying that again." she said. I could see that fire in her eyes return as she looked at me.

I charged again but this time she blocked me. 'This is going to be fun~' I thought and our battle began.

~~Joey's POV~~

Our swords clashed faster and faster. With each thrust or strike he made I was able to dodge or block, but he was blocking all of my moves as well. Our swords clashed again only this time he was pushing me back.

"You have a very interesting fighting style." he commented. I dug my feet into the ground and pushed back.

"I had to learn how to defend myself. Your fighting style is very plane and boring." I pushed his blade away and dropped to the floor. He was shocked for a split second and it was enough time for me to kicked his feet out from under him.

He wasn't down for long. He jumped up and stepped backwards a bit. "Oh, playing dirty are we." he said and went into another stance.

I grinned and copied him "There is no rules in a real battle." I said. We fought for a while. Eventually I felt my body getting tired. 'Damn these stupid weights.' I thought. My breasts were weighing my body down. I could feel myself getting frustrated. Why did I chose to have such big boobs for my disguise?

In the end he was able to knock my sword out of my hand and pressed his blade up against my neck. He grinned like a cat that caught it's dinner.

"Looks like I win." he put the sword down. "If this was a real battle you would be dead."

I crossed my arms "You only won because I let you win." I knew I was being childish but I didn't care. I tossed him my sword and he put them back on the rack.

"Alright, if you want a rematch then fine. Tomorrow I'm training some more soldiers. Afterwards we can have our match." he sat down under a tree and laid his head back relaxed.

"I have to clean and polish the armor in the armory tomorrow." I said a little sad.

"I don't care. Tell the slave master that you have direct orders from me to help me train." he said. I was tired and sat down next to him. I looked up and saw the sun setting over the horizon.

"What! How long were we fighting?!" I said shocked.

he chuckled "Longer than we thought, I guess."

'Wow.' I thought 'I've never fought for so long before. No wonder my body feels so heavy.'  I felt my eyes start to droop and I let myself fall asleep.

~~Seto's POV~~

I felt her head fall into my lap. I opened my eyes and saw her fast asleep. I sighed and picked her up. I better take her back inside.

I heard her start to snore... very loudly. I smiled, I found her snore cute. She almost sounded like a guy.

I didn't know where she was suppose to be so I took her back to my room. My bed was big enough for two people to sleep comfortably.

I laid her gently on my be careful not to wake her up. I looked at her sleeping face and then I felt my eyes wander... No! I looked away. I am a gentleman and won't think of her like that. I went on my side of the bed and covered myself up.

When did I become such a pervert. I sighed, I could feel myself becoming more attracted to her. I feel like she's the one I've been looking for. I've been smiling a lot more lately with her around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Yugi's POV~~

"Wow your learning really fast!" the Pharaoh said.

I blushed "You... really think so." Whats wrong with me! I feel like my hearts gonna beat out of my chest.

he smiled "Yeah! It took we a week to learn what these symbols mean!" he started to clean up his desk.

I looked outside and noticed how dark it was. "I should really get back to the slaves quarters. I might get in trouble." I bowed "Thank you for everything." I walked towards the door but he grabbed my hand.

"You could stay with me tonight."

I stopped "What?"

It was very faint but I saw a small blush appear on his face. "You can sleep with me tonight- I mean, there's an extra room connected to mine. It's normally for personal servants but you can sleep there tonight... if you want. I mean you wont have to walk all the way back in the dark."

~~Atemu's POV~~

"You can sleep with me tonight." I mentally smacked myself. "I mean there's an extra room connected to mine. It's normally for personal servants but you can sleep there tonight... if you want. I mean you won't have to walk all the way back in the dark." I think I saved that from being embarrassing.

She thought about it for a bit and nodded.

I showed her to the room. It was mostly empty but It had a nice bed. It was small but I knew it was better than what most slaves slept on.

"Thank you again Pharaoh, for teaching me how to read... and for the room." she bowed.

"You can stop bowing and you can call me Atemu when we're alone." I said.

"But-" she started to protest but I put my hand up.

"Being called "Your highness" or "Pharaoh" gets old fast. The only person who ever calls me by my real name is Seto. I would like you to call me by my real name so I don't go insane from being called Pharaoh all the time."

"Okay... Atemu." she said and went to bed. I walked over to my bed and took off all my jewelry before I went to bed.

~~Yugi's POV~~

I can't be having these... feelings for the Pharaoh. I have to destroy him in battle! I can't start thinking that he is my friend for a second. I am the white mask, the person who's going to kill off his army for my own freedom and for the freedom of my friends.

But how to get the information. I'm not great at reading but if I can get him to keep teaching me how to read I can read all the scrolls on his desk. One of them has to be about war or at least a week point in his army.

Or maybe I can get him to tell me. I could earn his trust and he could tell me what I want to know. I sighed and rolled over. That will never work, I could be his best friends and we probably wouldn't tell me anything about his army. I'm only a slave right now, but then again... he was willing to teach me how to read... he might accidentally tell me something to my advantage.

As long as I keep being his "friend", stay on his good side, and Bam.

I'll have the advantage in this war.