Alone With Raph (Raph X Reader)

Word Count: 699

You'd been living with the turtles for a few months now, ever since you ran away from home because of your abusive parents. Things had been going great for you. You trained with Master Splinter and your four new best friends, the turtles, everyday.

Life had never been better, having a new family that actually loved you. And, to make life even more awesome, you had your first crush.

It was just a couple weeks ago when you realized how protective Raphael was toward you. And it was right around then that you also realized how attractive you found him. And ever since then, you'd been trying to drop hints every now and then about your crush on the red-masked turtle, he just didn't seem to be picking up on them.

But on this night, when the boys were about to leave for night patrol, Raph stayed behind. He said it was because his arm hurt, but you couldn't help getting a good feeling about the whole situation. And to make things even better, Master Splinter was also out with the other three brothers, leaving just you and Raphael alone in the lair.

About ten minutes after the three turtles and their Sensei had left, you found yourself in the training room practicing your not-yet-perfected skills.

"Okay, one more time, (y/n), you can do this," you said to yourself. Then you did a perfect backflip, landing on your feet and everything. You stood there for a moment, shocked that you actually did it, then jumped up into the air happily.

Suddenly, you heard clapping from the entrance to the training room. You whipped your head around to see an impressed looking Raph.

Your face turned a light shade of pink. "R-Raph," you stuttered, then continued on trying to sound calm, "how long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to see some of your awesome moves," he complimented with a smirk. He then walked over to you and asked, "wanna spar?"

You shot him an evil grin and questioned knowingly, "spar? I thought your arm hurt?"

"I iced it," he replied, still smirking.

You paused for a minute, then answered, "you're on."

And immediately, the two of you broke out in battle. It only lasted a matter of minutes before it ended with you straddling his shell, holding his arms down.

Raph looked up at you with his amazing green eyes. "Oh no," he sighed over dramatically, "looks like you win, (y/n)."

You smirked down at his charming face and got up. "Well, yeah, I guess I'm just that awesome," you said proudly.

"Oh yeah, defiantly," Raph agreed as he got up as well. "In fact, I think you deserve a prize for such an awesome win." You looked over at him and saw a mischievous grin on his face.

And before you even had time to ask what he meant, he was pushing you into a wall, gently, with his strong, muscular body.

Your face blushed bright red and you look down quickly. But then a hand lifted your face to look into his, Raph's hand. Finally, his lips collided with yours, sending a warm feeling all though your body, and you kissed him back.

You felt his hands and arms slip around your waist pulling you right up against him. Then your hands began to travel up Raph's chest and to his shoulders.

And all of a sudden, you fell. You didn't even know how, but somehow you two fell, Raph landing on top of you. He looked down into your beautiful, (e/c) eyes and spoke, "(y/n), I love you."

You felt like the happiest girl in the world hearing him say this. "I love you too, Raph," you admitted, then pulled his head down to kiss him more.

This time, Raph kissed you deeper. You felt butterflies fly through your stomach as his tongue caressed yours. One of he hands began rubbing your side.

You cupped your hands around his neck again, biting his bottom lip delicately, driving him crazy.

And, when things finally settled down, you and Raph fell asleep, holding each other comfortingly.