The Rake

Your POV

After a while of watching the stars me and EJ got up to head back to the forest. While walking there we heard something moving in the forest. EJ stepped in front of me and pulled out his scalpel from his hoodie pocket, and then he let out a low growl

"EJ what's going on?"

"Y/N when I tell you to, I want you to run back to the mansion and go get help. Don't look back just go get help."

"EJ I don't understand, what is it?"

"Just do what I say y/n"

I whimpered a little out of fear and nodded my head. EJ nodded his head back and turned his attention to the direction of the noise. Soon a creature jumped out of the bushes. It had long razor sharp fingers sharp teeth and you could see the bones in his ribs.

"Rake" EJ growled. Soon the creature ran towards us and EJ threw his scalpel at it and the creature let out a painful howl.

"Y/N now RUN!!!"

When he said that I sprinted to the mansion as fast as I could. Good thing we weren't too far and the mansion was just up ahead. I busted through the doors and everyone turned and looked at me.

"Y/n what's wrong, where is EJ?" Jane asked

"T-there is a creature in the woods, EJ told me to come get help." I huffed in between breaths.

As soon as I said that Jeff, Jane , Masky, Hoodie, and Toby went to go help EJ. Ben helped me to the couch and I sat down to catch my breath. About ten minutes later everyone came back slightly bloody and a few scratches.

"Did you guys kill it?" I asked

"No the fucker got away "Jeff huffed in anger.

Then soon EJ walked through the door. I ran and hugged him out of relief

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

He nodded his head and I led him to his room for him to rest. When we got in his room EJ laid on his bed and I closed the door behind me. I went in to the bathroom to get the first aid kit so I could help treat his wounds. EJ sat up and took his hoodie and shirt off and there were a couple of slashes and small cuts. Other than that he had a really nice body, but I wasn't trying to think like that. I started cleaning his wounds and he hissed in pain.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled

"No it's not that bad it just stings a little. Nothing to be sorry about." he assured me.

"Thank You EJ for saving me, I really appreciated it."

" No problem, I'll do anything for you y/n, remember what I told you" he said. I nodded my head and finished cleaning and bandaging his wounds. Then I felt his arms wrap around me and pulled me to his chest.

"Remember y/n, I love you and I'll protect you no matter what." he said then kissed the top of my head. I hugged him back and said "I love you too Jack"

A/N

Hey sorry guys for the slow updates. Classes just started again so I am running a little behind. But don't worry I'm gonna try and update at least once every week. Anyways thanks for reading my story guys love you all ^^