The Results

I was looking at a positive pregnancy test with a shocked expression written all over my face. I walked out of the bathroom towards the living room where Jane and Jack was sitting. Jane turned around clearly excited about what the results were. Then she asked "well what did it say?" Sitting down next to jack I answered "it was positive" in a worried tone. Jack stiffened up, which made me even more worried. 'Does he even want this baby?' "Yay I'm going to be a god mother" Jane exclaimed clapping her hands. I looked at her and said"How are you excited about this more than we are?" She shrugged her shoulders and said "I don't know this really hasn't happened to where a creepypasta impregnated a human. Then Jack chimed in and said "Exactly that is why I am worried. A baby born half creepypasta half human can prove to be very dangerous. Which why I have to be extra protective of you y/n." I sighed and Jane got off the couch and headed to the door saying "I gotta tell everyone else about this." "No Jane let me and Jack be the first to tell Slender then everyone else. I don't want everyone knowing quite yet." She nodded her head understanding my request before walking out and said "Bye y/n see ya later and congrats"

Jack and I sat on the couch an awkward silence filled the room before it was finally broken by Jack saying "Y/n I know it seems like I am upset about you being pregnant but I'm not. I'm really happy about it actually. I'm just worried about the possible dangers that comes with this baby." I put a hand on top of his and said "Jack I understand how you feel but we can work through this together. I'm sure we'll come up with some type of plan." Jack faced me and placed one of his hands on my cheeks caressing it and said " I love you so much y/n" I gave him a small smile and gave him a small peck on the cheeks and said "I love you too, but we have to go tell Slenderman so that we can get some advice on the situation. Jack nodded his head and helped me off the couch and walked to the door. "You ready?" he asked I nodded my head in response and we both left to the mansion. 'But am I ready for a child?'