Under the stars

Your POV

So when I woke up tgis morning ej was gone. I tried looking everywhere for him. But then again he might be out training somewhere. I decided to go sit in the living room to watch some t.v. but BEN was playing his video games, so I just sat there and watched. A few minutes later EJ walked in the house and I was so happy to see him.

"Hey EJ" he just looked at me after I said that and ran off. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. 'What's up with him?' I turned back around on the couch and at there.

Soon jane walked in and said "Hey y/n so whats new?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said "Nothing really, I just saw jack and when he looked at me he ran off. I don't know what's up with him today."

"Maybe you should go talk to him."

"Yeah you're right." I got up and walked off to EJ's room. When I got there I knocked on his door and there was no answer. "Ej it's y/n I need to talk to you." After I said that I coyld hear shuffling in the room and a few curse words. When he finally opened the door he only cracked it so I couldn't see his room fully.

"Ej are you okay? You've been acting weird."

"Y-yeah I'm fine just a little busy is all." he.sounded really nervous like he was hiding something. I gave him a skeptic look before saying "Alright, I guess i'll see you later."

"Wait y/n do you wanna go.on a date later?" After he asked that I lit up with excitement and shouted yes before kissing his cheek and running off to my room.

Eyeless Jack POV

That was close she almost ruined the surprise.

Time Skip

Your POV

I hurried and put on my outfit and ran downstairs to meet EJ at the door.
"You ready?" I nodded my head 'yes' and then left the mansion.

We were walking for awhile until we got to a clearing with a beautiful night sky and in the middle was an old tree (the picture up top). Me and jack walked.over the tree and sat under it. Everything was so beautiful and I couldn't help but admire it.

"So beautiful " I heard jack mumble. "It really is" i said in response. "I wasn't talking about that I was talking about you y/n." I started to blush, then jack pulled out a small box.

"Y/n now that your my girlfriend I wanted to give you something special. Something that says you will always be mine and nothing will mess that up. Y/n I care about you so much. You know that feeling you had when you saw this beautiful sky thats the same feeling I have everytime I think of you or when I'm near you."

He then opened the.box and slipped the ring on my finger and said " Y/n promise you'll be mine forever." "I Promise " this was the best night in my life. I'm sitting under a beautiful starry sky with the man I love.