Man in Chains

??? P.O.V

I know I heard someone outside the door. Maybe its the person who chained me here. A small shiver just went up my spine thinking about it. Then I heard to voices outside the door. They were unfamiliar and after a few minutes they were gone. I just sighed and lowered my head. Man I am starving I need to get out of here.

Your P.O.V

Soon as we got home I went upstairs to my room and plopped down on my bed. I wonder who it was in that house, I gotta go see. After a while of debating it in my head I finally decided to go check it out. I waited for my brother to go to sleep, which took forever. But he finally did, and I snuck out of the house. While walking to the abandoned house there were so many things telling me to stop and go back home. Bit I decided to ignore those feelings and continue on. After about 10 more minutes of walking I finally made it back to the house. I walked back up to the attic to hear rattling chains come from the other side. It sent shivers down my spine. 'what if it was a ghost?' I don't know but I'm gonna see. I opened the door and what I saw was truly horrifying. The stench of blood filled the air and blood spatters were all over the wall. Then in a small dark corner it seemed like a man chained to the wall. 'Oh my gosh' I ran over to help him and found the key on the blood stained table and unlocked his chains. Then he tackled me to the floor.

??? P.O.V

Right when I was about to give up hope on someone finding me the door slowly opened and a girl wit(h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) walked in. She slowly looked around to see the look of disgust on her face. Then she made eye contact with me and covered her mouth in horror. She quickly rushed to the table and grabbed the key to unlock my chains. When she set me free I tackled her to the ground letting my hunger take over me. Her (e/c) staring at me in fear pleading for me not to harm her. I just stared at her for a while lost in her eyes until she finally wiggled her way free. She then ran away and I just lost a meal 'oh well better go find something.' Then I heard a crash from downstairs and a girl scream so I dashed out of the room keeping me prisoner to check out what happened. 'Was it that girl?'

Your P.O.V

I was tackled to the ground by the man I just saved and he was growling. He looked kinda of strange from my point of view. He had a blue mask with black ooze dripping from it. With a black hoodie , black pants and black shoes. He was just staring at me, soon his gripped loosened and I was able to free myself. I stood up and ran without looking back. When I was about to go through the front door I was tackled to the wall and let a scream for someone to help me. Then I heard a raspy voice growl "What are you doing in here?" I couldn't answer him because I was still shaken from his surprise attack. How did I get myself into this mess.Right when I was about to answer him I heard him say " Jackie what are you doing out of your room go back." Then I heard a growl escape from the other mans lips . Soon after the weight pinning me to the wall was lifted.

I looked up and the masked man had the other guy pinned to the floor and he pulled out a weapon from his hoodie. It looked like a scalpel. He then used it to slit the mans throat and blood started to pour out. The other man then started to choke on his blood and eventually died. The masked man just got up and slowly started walking towards man and extended his hand to help me up. "T-thank You." He just nodded in response. " Can I get your name?" "Eyeless Jack or EJ" he said in a slightly raspy voice. I just nodded after he told me. "You should go home and get some rest." he told me in a calm voice.  I nodded and I started to leave to  head home. Right when I was about to be out the door he asked "what is your name. " "Y/n" I answered him he just nodded and I headed home.

EJ P.O.V

'Y/N huh guess I'll be seeing you soon'