c.d imagine #4

I put on my shoes and some money in my pocket. I grabbed a water bottle in my hands, and picked up my keys. I went out the door, locking it after me. I put the keys in my pocket, and went down the stairs.

As soon as I came outside, the sun shined bright. I walked along the road. There was small kids playing, teenagers hanging out. Every kind of people. I finally reached Times Square. Compared to that fact it was during the summer break, there wasn't so many people.

I looked up at the big buildings, admiring them even more every time I see them. I went around the corner, walking along 5th Avenue. I considered going home, but I decided to walk into a small café.

Inside the café, there was booths along the walls. You walked straight up to the counter. I decided just to go with some hot chocolate. I sat down in one of the small booths, scrolling through my phone. Sipping of my hot chocolate.

I heard the bell ring, and in came a girl. Brown hair to her shoulders, shorts to her mid-thigh, and a simple striped t-shirt. She was gorgeous. She was a bit chubby. With that I mean thighs touching eachother, hips bigger than people like and a bit on the tummy. But she was beautiful.

She walked up to the counter, just giving the money. Another person came from the back of the shop, giving the girl her drink. She smiled, walked over to the booth in front of me. My eyes followed her, as she sat down.

I looked up, only to see her looking at me. I cracked a smile. I went up, walking over to her booth. I slid down in front of her. We just sat there for the next two minutes, looking at eachother. "Why are you staring at me?" I curved my mouth in a small smile, looking down quickly.

I looked up again, looking her directly in the eyes. "Because you're beautiful". She smiled, looking down, as her cheeks got red. I laughed a bit, and she looked up again. "Why are you here alone? I've never seen you here before". Her voice was soft and small.

"I don't really come here". She nodded, taking a sip from her drink. "Why are you here alone?" "I like being here. I'm not really a social person". I nodded, still admiring her.

What I didn't knew that day, is that you can learn a lot from one person. And what I didn't knew either, is that I'm marrying her today. At the end of that day, I was the happiest boy on earth.