Lucky

(Part two of Welcome Home)

So, they basically rented a bus. Just so the whole class could be there. I would sleep at my aunt and cousins, but they said it was okay that we went with my friends, and then my oldest cousin would come and pick us up, when it was time. Shawn seemed pretty fascinated by all the nature. “You like the nature muffin?” i asked, looking at him. He quickly turned to me with an excited face. “It’s soooo cool! We don’t have all the nature, neither in Canada or in the US!” I laughed at him, kissed him on the cheek, and turned my head to my friends.

The airport was around 60 minutes away from my hometown, so it took a little time. Everyone asked how Canada was, and we took new pictures for my wall - and the class. I talked with my teachers, catching up on school in Canada. “I still talk danish with mum and dad, and whenever i text the girls it’s on danish, so I haven’t been a completely Canadian person.” They laughed, and i decided to go check on Shawn. He was sleeping, his head against the window.

I sat down next to him, checking my phone. There’s still 40 minutes back, so I decided to go nap with him. I placed my legs over his, and rested my head on his shoulder. He noticed it, and he placed his arm around me. I cuddled a bit closer to him, as the sound in the bus calmed a bit down. Everything was so crazy. I missed every single one of these persons, it’s amazing. I don’t even know how to explain it. And that fact that Shawn made this happen.

I didn’t really sleep, I just relaxed a little bit. I know Shawn didn’t really sleep either, he was too amazed by the nature. We shared headphones, so I sat staring at him and the nature, while he stared at the nature. He was kind of cute when he was so into something. His mouth were slightly opened, and he barely blinked.

I guess we both were lucky. Or, I knew i was. He was one of the most amazing persons ever. And no, i’m not just saying this because he’s my boyfriend. But he is. I can’t even explain it. And just so I don’t blow up your mind with cute stuff me and him had done, i’ll end it here. By telling myself I couldn’t be more lucky.

(AN: This is a short one, i'm sorry! But I think this imagine will be around 5/6 parts, i'm not really sure. But i'll go to bed now, it's pretty late here. nighty night <3)