c.d imagine #2

Cameron's point of view

Waking up to a loud thump, I jumped up from the bed. I looked next to me, seeing Y/N isn't there. I took my phone, seeing it's only 11:37 PM. I went to bed early, because I had three meetings today. I rubbed my eyes, standing up, my feet gliding against the cold wooden floor. I put on some shorts, and walked downstairs.

Sammy, Nate, Taylor, Nash, Hayes, Matt, Aaron, Ethan, Grayson, Jack Dail and the Jacks sat there, laughing at something. "Guys, did you hear the loud thump before?" I asked, walking towards the couch. "Yeah, it came from the bathroom I guess," Nash answered, half lost in the TV. "Oh okay. Where's Y/N?" I leaned on the couch, looking at the boys. "I don't know. She said she had to pee, like 5 minutes ago," Sammy answered, with a slight of confusion in his voice. "Oh shit," I mumbled, running to the bathroom.

I banged on the door, all the boys looking really confused at me. "Y/N open!" I kept banging, without her answering. I leaned my head on the door, gaining some more power, banging more. "If you don't open yourself, I'll walk in myself," I yelled, banging on the door again. I heard a giggle from the couch, seeing Nash and Hayes giggling. "Shut up!" They became quiet, and I let out a big sigh. "Are you gonna open?" Still no answer. "Fine. You asked for it." I opened the door, scared for the sigh that I may meet.

Expecting the worst, I saw Y/N looking up at me, her eyes red and puffy, her knees against her chest. I kneeled down, starting to check her wrist, and thighs. "I swear I didn't do anything, I swear," she sobbed, shaking her head. I lifted her up, her arms wrapping around my neck, and her legs around my waist. Her head was in the crook of my neck, as she sobbed, louder than ever before.

I closed my eyes, tightening my grip on her, a tear rolling down my cheek. I rubbed her back, walking into the living room. All eyes were on us, and Sammy stood up. "You guys can sit there," he smiled, and I nodded at him, mouthing a thanks. I sat on the chair, still with Y/N, just more calmed. "I'm sorry I disturbed you, please don't let this affect it, and keep watch the show." The boys looked unsure, but I gave them a pleaded look, knowing Y/N didn't want that much attention. They finally gave in, and kept watching the show.

I watched the show a little bit, still rubbing Y/N's back, running my fingers through her hair. "You okay babe?" I whispered, kissing her cheek. She nodded, pulling away from me. "You wanna talk about it?" She looked down, fiddling with her fingers. "Is it because of the boys are here?" She shook her head, and I took her hands. "We can go upstairs? Or you don't want to right now?" She looked up, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "No it's okay." I nodded and smiled, waiting for her to continue.

"I tweeted a cute goodnight tweet, and everyone attacked me with hate. I mean, out of 100, maybe 5 were good. I normally don't let hate get to me, but it was like everyone planned to hate on me. And yeah, I just lost it I guess." I wiped away the tear that ran down her cheek, taking her head in my hands, kissing her on the forehead. "I like be you, okay? Never forget that. I'll always be here for you, and I'll never let you down." She nodded, smiling. "That's my girl. Keep that smile, babe." She giggled, and I kissed her. She smiled during the kiss, and I couldn't help, but smile too.

"PDA alarm, get a room," Taylor yelled, throwing a pillow at us, making us break the kiss. "You're jealous, Taylor?" Y/n said, turning around. We all laughed, seeing Taylor's straight face. "And now he's too embarrassed to say anything," Hayes said, causing us all to laugh more. "Dickheads," Taylor mumbled, and Y/N ran over to him, giving him a hug. "You know I love you Taylor," she said, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I love all of you guys," she said, causing Taylor to yell. "Group hug!" All of us cheered, running towards Y/N and Taylor. We all got together in one big group hug, as Ethan spoke up. "But Y/N, we all know you love Cam more." We laughed, and Y/N blushed, looking to the floor. I laughed, wrapping my arm around her. "Awe babe, I love you the most too." She laughed, giving me a cheek kiss. Damn, I love this girl.