Babygirl

I walked into the room, to see Y/N's passed out on the bed. I looked at the clock, seeing it's 10:37 PM. I smiled, slowly starting to take off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my boxers. 

I walked over to the bed, picking up her computer, that fell off her lap. I looked at screen, seeing it's the homework she's been struggeling with. I closed it, placing it on her bedside table. Then I took her phone, checking if she needed to charge. I looked at the background, seeing it's her favorite picture of us.

I put her phone in the charger, and placed it on her computer. Then, at last, I slowly sat her up. I took of her sweater, and laid her back down. I took of her pants, taking the sweater, and walking over to her clothes. I found some old shorts, and a shirt of mine. I threw the old clothes on the floor, and walked back over to her.

I put on her shorts first, then the shirt. I layed her back down, gently placing the covers over her. I walked over to my side, laying down next to her. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me. 

Soft snores came from her mouth, and I couldn't help, but smiling. She's so precious, and I love her so fucking much. "Goodnight babygirl. I love you so fucking much. Dont forget that."

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this is short, it's just a quick filler. Remember, you can still request! Even though you did it before, then do it again!

And! I'm working on a Cameron fanfic right now, but I have to write around 5-10 chapters, before I publish it. If my story gets 65 votes, I'll post a bit of it! :D

Bye guys <3