All I Want

"She a good girl, but you know she bad though!" She sang, laughing. I couldn't stop laughing, and wished that snapchat filmed longer than 10 seconds.

That moment when your girlfriend is more excited about your song, than youself.. And post!

She kept laughing, and all I could do was smile. She was so happy, and it made me happy. Cliché, I know.

"Phew.. It's hard to have a fun time!" She let out a chuckle, and looked at her feet quickly.

She laid down, and I opened my arms, so she could lay on my chest. She turned on some netflix, while the music just were in the background.

I took out my phone, and decided to film it. Why not?

I turned on front camera, and put the phone in front of her face. She looked at the tv, very concentrating. I stroked her hair, and she looked at the phone. She started smiling. "Cameroooon!" She whined, hiding her face in her hands, and afterwards my chest. I had to laugh, because she was so cute.

Awe, a little shy babe? Aaaaand post. Again.

I put away my phone, and wrapped both arms around her, and snuggled closer to her. She didn't seem to notice, since she was too interested in the tv.

She started to put her thumb in her mouth, and I realised she was asleep. Which was very rare, since we were watching glee.

I took the finger out of her mouth, and she turned around, wrapping a arm around my waist.

I took out my phone, watching my snapchat story. But the last one was speciel.

I listened to the music, and realised that 'All I Want' was in the background.

And she is all I want.

A/N:

hey guys! i'm so sorry for not posting the last three weeks, but i've been really busy with band, friends, and keeping my grades up! we got lots of test recently, so that's why!

if you wanna request a imagine, then you're free to do!

i make with every boy, except carter, since i'm not really into him, so i dont know much about his life :)

bye! <3