Cameron Dallas

Cameron Dallas

My head was pounding, my stomach hurted so badly, and I felt like I could throw up any time. "Babe, you okay?" Cameron stood next to me while I were doing the dishes. "Yeah, I'm fine". I gave him a weak smile, and continued. "No, you're not. You're really pale, and you look tired. Do you feel sick?" He put his lips on my forehead, and the feeling of his lips against my skin made me feel way better.
"You should really go to bed. You're really warm". He took the kitchen towel out of my hand, but I snapped it back. "Cam, I'm fine, serously". I smiled, and he looked at me. He could see I wasn't, but he didn't want to discuss, so he just nodded. "Okay.." I gave him a kiss, and he left, walking upstairs.
As I continued, I started to feel worse. I got dizzy, I was sweating, yet freezing, and every sound started to be really loud. I ignored it, because I really wanted to be done soon, but everything around me started to get dizzy, and then everything went black.

Camerons P.O.V
I heard a loud thumb, and I got pretty confused since the TV wasn't turned on, it could only be Y/N or someone outside the house. "Babe?" No answer. I walked down the stairs, still not a sound. "Baby?" No answer. I went into the kitchen to see Y/N on the floor. "Y/N!" I grabbed her shoulders, and started shaking her. "Babe, wake up. Princess". I slapped her cheek gently, but she still didn't wake up. I put my finger on her pulse. It's still there.
I stood up, filled a glass of water and ran upstairs with it. I quickly ran down the stairs again, and walked into the kitchen, only to see that Y/N was still passed out on the floor. I lifted her up in my arms, and walked up the stairs, and into the bedroom. I gently placed her on the bed, and sat next to her, waiting for her to wake up.

Your P.O.V
I woke up in my bed, really confused. "Cam?" I rubbed my eyes, and saw him next to me. "Hey babe". He reached over me and took the glass of water from my night table. "Here drink this". I took the glass, and quickly drank it. "How did I get in here?" He placed the glass on the table, and put his hand on my forehead. "You passed out around 5 minutes ago". I nodded, and laid back on the bed. "I told you to go to sleep babe". I mumbled a yeah, and he chuckled. "Get some sleep. I'll be either downstairs or right here. Okay?" I nodded, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, babygirl". I smiled, and closed my eyes. "I love you too Cameron".
He stood up, and walked out of the door, closing it a little bit. I looked around, and found my phone on the night table. My lockscreen was blown up with notifications from twitter, all saying "Feel better Y/N", "OMG are you okay?!", "Cam, dont take pictures, take care" and stuff like that. I unlocked my phone to see Cameron has posted a picture of me while I was sleeping. (Picture on top/side)
@CameronDallas - my babygirl just passed out, and she's really sick :(
I smiled, and replied with:
@Y/T/N - I'm okay babe
I tweeted it, and decided to tweet a thank to everyone:
@Y/T/N - Thank you guys for caring - I'm okay :) it was just 5 minutes, Cam took care of me :*
I pressed tweet, and closed my phone, putting it back on the night table. I laid down, and closed my eyes, hoping I would get better soon.