Relaxed

(Part two of Stressed)

Shawn's POV:
A little snore came from her mouth. I looked down to see, she has fallen asleep. Her mouth were slightly open, and her left hand covered her face. I couldn't resist her cute face, and pulled out my phone. I checked that the sound was off, and the blitz was off too. I took a picture of her, and smiled at it.

I gently lifted her head from my lap, and put a pillow under her head. I stood up, walking upstairs to our bathroom. She's been very stressed lately, so why not surprise her with some relaxing stuff? She deserves that, and I'll try help her with her homework afterwards.

Your POV:
"Babe.. Baby, wake up." Someone whispered in my ear, and kissed my forehead. Some of my hair was removed from my face, and another kiss was placed on my nose. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked directly into Shawn's eyes. He smiles big at me, and I rubbed my eyes. "Slept well, princess?" I nodded, and sat up. "What's the time?", I asked, looking confused around. "It's 5:56 PM. I got a surprise for you." He smirked a little bit, and looked confused at him.

He gave me a kiss, and led me upstairs. "Shawn, we're we going?", I said, giggling. His hands were on my hips, and I was blindfolded. "It's a surprise, cookie. Wait and see." He opened a door, and placed me in a room. "You ready?", he asked. I nodded, and he slowly took off my blindfold.

He filled our bathtub with water and soap. It don't sound very romantic, but there was bubbles everywhere, and I love bubbles. He placed his hand on my hips, and his chin on
my shoulder. "I thought you deserved some relaxing. So I made us a bath while you were sleeping." He kissed my cheek, and I smiled. "Thank you." I turned my head around to give him a kiss.

He slowly started to take his clothes off, getting into the bathtub. I followed, trying to hide my body at the same time. I caught Shawn stare at me, and I slowly stepped into the bathtub. I sat with my back against his stomach, and I rested my head on his shoulders. He wrapped his arm around me stomach, and I shivered quickly.

Like loads of other girls, I don't like my body. I never did, and it's not because I didn't want to, I just thought that it would be better. Shawn quickly noticed it, and he sat up a little bit. "You know that you're beautiful, right?", he said, looking at me. I didn't answer, because he knew my answer. He leaned back, and loosed his grab a little bit.

"I feel lonely Shawn. In a room full of people, I feel like there's no one. I feel ignored. I feel stressed. I feel scared. I don't wanna go to school. I don't feel good there, yet all my friends is there. I have friends, but I feel ignored my them sometimes. I don't like it." I said, a tear slipping down my cheek. He sat up, and turned me around, so my back twisted. "Look at me, princess."

I looked at him, another tear falling free. He took my head in his hands, and wiped away the tear. "I think you're beautiful. I think you're hot. I think you're pretty. I think you're stunning. I think you're gorgeous. I know you don't feel hundred procent good at school, and that you anxiety is bad at times. But look at the positive. Everyday you come home, I'll be here. I'll greet you with a hug and kiss. I can even pick you up. I can drive you. I will make you feel safe. Not alone. Wanted. I love you to the moon and back. Don't ever forget that."

I nodded, and i leaned in to kiss him. It was so passionate, and soft. His hands were still on my face, and he wiped away the tears that fell down from my eyes. He slowly pulled away, and looked me in the eyes. "You" *kiss* "Are" *kiss* "So" *kiss* "Fucking" *kiss* "beautiful." He gave me one more kiss, and he leaned back. I rested my head on his shoulder as he softly started to sing.

"She would not show that she was afraid,
But being and feeling alone was too much to face,
Though everyone said that she was so strong,
What they didn't know is that she could barely carry on,

But she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,
Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much,

She would always tell herself that she could do this
She would use no help it would be just fine
But when it got hard she would lose her focus
So take my hand and we'll be alright

And she knew that she would be okay,
So she didn't let it get in her way,

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much, yeah.
A little too much, I said a little too much ohhh.

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much yeah!

Sometimes it all gets a little too much,
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much."

He kissed my temple, and he slowly pulled me away. "If you finish, I'll
be downstairs, making some dinner. I'll find clothes to you, and put it in the toilet seat." I nodded, and he stood up, stepping out of the bathtub. He found a towel, and started drying him. He put on his boxers, and walked out.

I took my shampoo, putting it in my hair. There was a knock on the door, and he walked in. "I just took a bra and some underwear. Then, I brought along one of my shirts and boxers, because I know you like to wear it." He smiles, and put the clothes on the toilet seat. He walked out again, and I finished.

I stepped out, starting to dry myself. I took on the clothes Shawn picked out for me. I putted my hair in a bun, and removed the mascara that was all over my face. I walked out of the bathroom, as my knees started to be weak. "Babe," I called out from the top of the stairs. "Can you please bring my crutches? They're getting weak!" I yelled, waiting for him to come.

As I was going to call again, he came, but with no crutches. "I'll just take you." I laughed at him, but he just smiled. He picked me up bridal style, and placed me on the couch. "I warned up some pizza from yesterday. Then we'll watch Netflix, eat popcorn and cuddle all night." He said, kissing my forehead. I looked him in the eyes, smiling. "You know I love you, right?", I said standing up. I hugged him tightly, and he kissed my neck. "I love you too." I pulled away, and gave him a kiss. "I'll go pick up the pizza. Find a movie then," and with that he left.