c.d imagine #1

Covered up in the blankets, I sat on the bed, Cameron sleeping next to me. The music was playing quietly in the background, as I read my book. Cameron shifted next to me, soft snores escaping his mouth. I smiled, admiring him. His soft, brown hair hanging loosely over his eyes, and his mouth a bit open, so the salvia could escape.

As All I Want by Dawn Golden came on, I quietly hummed along, still completely lost in my book. Cameron turned around a couple of times, but I didn't think about it, until he hovered over me. He placed his hand on the top of the book, pushing it down. He looked me in the eyes, a smirk slowly spreading on his lips. "Boo", he whispered, taking the book completely from me. "Hello", I simply answered, smiling as he leaned closer to me. He rested on his elbows, leaning closer, giving me a soft kiss on the lips.

He sat next to me, and I took my book again, starting to read. I didn't got very far, until Cameron took the book out of my hands, laying it on the night table next to him. I giggled, while I crawled over him, sitting on his lap, my chest again his, and my head in the crook of his neck. He wrapped both of his arms around me, hugging me tight, swaying back and fourth.

He decided to lay down, so he glided down, still with me on top of him. I giggled, laying closer to his chest. I closed my eyes, feeling Cameron's heartbeat, as it relaxed me a lot. "You're all that I, all that I want...", he whisper-sang, lifting up in my shirt, drawing small patterns on my back and hip. "I love you", he murmured kissing my hair, laying his cheek on the top of my head. "I love you too".