A person for dessert.

This is for @EmmaEspinosaa1 ! Enjoy babe :)

All of the magcon boys and their girlfriends where on a 'dinner date'. It wasn't really a date, but Shawn invited me, and he called it a date, so I guess you could call it that. The food there, was really good.

Shawn put his hand on my thigh, squeezing it a bit. I gave him a small smile, as I continued to talk with Cameron, about making a collab to #20DaysOfDallas. We made a deal, and we would do one in two days.

It was around 8 PM, and we waited for our dessert. Shawn moved his hand up, closer to my private part. I took my hand, dragging it down. He let out a chuckle, and moved his hand up, his thumb brushing my private part. I glared at him, and he laughed. 

The dessert arrived, the waiters placing the plates all around the table. Shawn slipped up my dress, resting his thumb on my private part, and whispered in my ear, "I'd much rather have you as dessert baby girl." I froze at his word, and he gave me a small smirk.

During the whole dessert, I crawed Shawn. He would rub his thumb a little bit, and I would glare at him, only to have him return with a smirk. Most people finished their dessert, and the clock now said 9:12 PM. Shawn kept whispering things in my ears.

"Imagine me and you, in a bed. How would you like that?" He whispered, and that sent me over the edge. I took my bag, standing up. "I'm sorry guys, but we have to leave now. I'm really tired, and I have a big headache." Shawn stood up, letting out a chuckle. "Feel better Emma!" I thanked everybody, and we left.

We walked to the car, and went in. Shawn got to the drivers seat, and turned it on. I sat in the passenger seat, waiting for us to arrive home. I got a text from Cam, saying: "Go get it baby! Think its good we're not making the video tomorrow ;)". I almost choked, making Shawn look at me. "Damn, you're cute when you're horny babygirl."

I just looked out of the front, not answering him. "Too horny to answer, huh?" He laughed, and I glared at him. "Just. Fucking. Drive", I growled through gritted teeth. He pulled into a parking lot, stopping the car. "What are you doing Shawn?!" He started to kiss me very hungrily, me kissing back immediatly. "I want you now."

And let's just say that night, we didn't really get much sleep, with a round two at home.

This is my first smut/teasing imagine I ever wrote, so please, dont judge me!