Chapter 1

Luke had texted me the other day asking me to hang out. I could feel my crush for him slowly seep back into me.

Luke lived in a town house with the other boys. I remember all of them: Ashton Irwin, Michael Clifford and Calum Hood.

The house was only minutes away and I was nervous. I made my way to the door.

You can always go back now.
No shush brain. Just extend your hand and -

Knock. I heard footsteps approach.

"Hey Ali!" Ashton exclaimed opening the door. Ashton sometime reminded me of a puppy.
"Hey Ash!" I replied stepping across the threshold to hug him.

Ashton led me in and we made small talk. We made our way to the kitchen, where he sat down at a laptop.

"So Ash. Any girls?" I smirked.
"Nope!" He smiled proudly. Dork.
"ALI!" Calum yelled running in and lifting me into a hug. Michael was close behind him.
"Hey guys." I laughed carelessly.
"Hey Ali." Michael said hugging me once Calum set me down.
"Where's Luke?" I asked.
"He ran to grab some stuff." Calum replied.
"Food. We need food." Michael said.

We all started talking like old times. About 10 minutes later Luke walked in. He walked over and hugged me tightly. FEELINGGS.
"Hey." I smiled. I then turned back to the boys.
"So Ali have you a boyfriend?" Ashton asked looking up at me.

I felt Luke's eyes burn into me. I saw his jaw clench. Was he jealous? No. He couldn't be. Who would like me?

Luke would.
BRAIN!

"Uh I don't know. It's complicated." I shrugged. I didn't want to say yes but I didn't want to say no.

Luke grumbled something.

"What Luke?" Calum asked teasingly.
"Calum you should tell her about L-" Luke started before Calum glared.
"Who? Is she a girl!?!" I squealed.

Calum instantly turned a bright shade of red. All the boys smirked and eyed him.

"Her name is Liana. You will meet her eventually." Calum said shyly.
"Calum doesn't like talking about her because he feels she is out of his league." Luke laughed. Calum glared at him.
"Michael I'm sure you are wrapped around a lucky girl's finger." I smiled sweetly attempting to change the topic.

Michael just smiled and blushed lightly when a girl entered. She instantly made me feel self conscious. She had mint green hair that reached her waist and startling green eyes. She had pale skin and many piercings. I counted 3 in each ear, a cartilage piercing and then one nose piercing. She was gorgeous. Why was she here?

"I cracked it." She smirked tossing Michael a phone.
"What. How?" Michael gasped.
"It was easy." She smirked walking up to him.
"Well aren't you just a genius." Mikey grumbled.
"I am." She smiled.

Mikey looked at her and growled. He grabbed her by the waist so her feet didn't touch the ground. She shrieked and laughed. She wrapped her legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"I'm wrapped around your finger." He whispered.
"Dork." She laughed. Kissing him again.
"Ew guys PDA." Luke laughed.

The girl just laughed and Michael let her go. She turned and looked at me.

"You must be Alice. Luke wouldn't shut up about you. I'm Aria." She smiled extending her hand.

I shook it in shock. Luke. Talked. About. Me. I instantly turned to Luke with raised eyebrows. He was currently glaring Aria and then he caught my gaze and blushed. "Well you know-" Luke started.

"She's my girlfriend." Michael grinned, cutting Luke off. He leaned down and kissed Aria's forehead.
"Unfortunately." She said.
"Unfortunately?!" Mikey exclaimed. He then leaned down and whispered something in her ear. She laughed and blushed slightly. They were a cute couple.

Luke made a weird noise and then grabbed my wrist.

"YOU TWO ARE GROSS!" He shouted over his shoulder.

He led me to his room. I took a minute to take it all in. The posters, the pictures and the perfectly made bed.

"Ari made it. She has a thing about clean rooms." Luke explained sitting down on his bed.
"Ah." I laughed.
"Let's begin." Luke smiled.

We talked for 3 hours. Then Aria (or Ari) came in.

"Mikey is hungry. I'm making food. Do you want some?" She asked.
"Yeah please." Luke replied.
I nodded a yes.
"ARI IM HUNGRY!" Michael yelled from the other room.
"I swear he is 3. Oh lord I'm dating a 3 year old. What does this say about myself." Aria sighed running a hand through her hair.
"What is your next hair color?" I asked suddenly interested.
"I don't know. I might let my roots grow out and have my natural hair color." She shrugged.
"FOOOOOOOD." Michael yelled.
"Oh dear lord." Aria muttered and then she left the room to cook.
Luke laughed. "She and Mikey are cute."
"Yeah." I smiled. Looking into Luke's eyes.
"She's so cool. She plays guitar and is like a famous figure skater and surfer. She is just... Wow." Luke smiled. When he saw my face drop he immediately kept talking. "She is like a sister to us though. Ya know? She and Ashton are super tight since they've known each other for a while. And then her and Mikey-"
"Luke." I laughed. "You are rambling."
"Maybe I am." He laughed.
"Guys quit being mushy and come eat. Aria won't let us start till we are all together." Mikey shouted.

We just laughed.

Okay if you didn't catch my reference to my favorite song of theirs then you can leave.

~~karamelcandy