Chapter 10

My night went just like mum said, I ate my dinner in silence, ignoring my mothers chatter. Like I care how her day went. Straight after I went to bed, collapsing in a heap and just feeling like I was knocked out into unconsciousness.

The following day I was exhausted. I somehow managed to drag myself out of bed and get ready for another day of hell. I did debate trying the whole wearing black today, just to try and fit in with the La push group. Then decided against it. I wasn't going to just change to fit in, when I didnt want to fit in in the first place.

No, I was just going to be me.

I wore some black leggings, to tried to bother with the effort that jeans take, and simply slid on a white vest with a black, plain hoddie over the top. I zipped it up half way, letting some white show, but put my black Nikes on to go with the outfit. Even if it was black, it was in no way Gothic or Emo.

I trudged down stairs going in the direction of the kitchen. Mum saw me approach, a big smile on her face, but when she spotted me it seemed to die down visibly. I'm glad she got the hint I was in no mood for her sunshine happiness.

I clench my eyes shut, nearly falling asleep as I leaned against the counter. I could see steam rising from the kettle, and I quickly got a clean cup and salvaged some of the warm water. I dipped in a tea bag, adding milk and two spoons of sugar. 

I raised the cup to my lips, my tongue stung stinging slightly from the onslaught of hot liquid. Even though the tea tasted nice, and reminded me of home, it didn't help. I was still moody, and not even the slightest motivated to go to school.

"So hunnie ready to go."Mum said sweetly, I turned and scowled at her.

Nobody should be happy in the morning...nobody.

"We have time, I'm going to watch some TV.", I inform her, taking another sip of tea.

"Oh no your not. You are not doing this again Bella, you will go to school on time and ready to learn."She scolded me.

I could feel a migraine coming on, so I took a large gulp, trying to finish off the cup. It wasn't very nice chugging down a hot liquid, but it took my mind off my mum for a minute. Maybe I could catch some sleep in class.

"Fine, lets go."I said tiredly. 

I quickly got a packet of crisp before storming out the door, slinging my messenger bag strap further up my shoulder.It was easy to hear mum fumbling with the door, as I waited in the rain for her to unlock the car door.

"For fuck sake hurry up woman." I grumbled under my breath, restraining myself from just shouting at her.

"Renee!" A cheerful voice shrieked. 

My eyes popped open, my head turning to the end of the drive as I looked at the woman in the driver seat with her head hanging out of the window. That lady, the next door neighbour. She really catches me at the wrong moments.

My lip curled over my teeth as her eyes meet mine. She was shocked to see me, I could see it in her eyes as she looked at me, then someone started rolling down the back window.

The hair was what confirmed the person.

Edward Cullen. My science partner, apparent asylum escapee and talkative dick-head. As my mother walks over, completely ignoring me and going to talk to the lady in the car. I bet she is as talkative as her son, I'm going to be standing her all day.

For fuck sake!

I storm over to the car as well, ready to yank those damn car keys out of my mothers grasp.

"Would you give the keys, for fuck sake woman is it hard to press a fucking button!" I grit out in-between my teeth, effectively cutting off there chat.

"Isabella Mar-"

"Yeah, I know how dare I, be more polite and all that bullshit." I mutter, ready to walk away and fall asleep in the warmth of the car.

"Good morning Bella." Edward calls teasingly as I walk away.

"Fuck off!" I call back to him, pressing the button on the keys.

I see the lights of the car flash, and I haul open the car door, sighing in relief as I am finally secure inside. I lean again the window, looking out at the wind-shield and praying that mum just gets in the car already. I could have watched something on TV by the way she is talking.

Though it is pleasing to see Edward in the same bored state as I am, only as I think this hes looking straight at me. 

Idiot.

-------------

Not sure if this is a book I'm going to carry on or not...I guess only time will tell.