Prologue

"So Isabella, how do you think the session went today?" Emily asked me, looking over her rimmed glasses. I could see the pen in her hand ready to pounce at my next answer.

"You're the therapist, why don't you tell me?" I raised an eyebrow. The hour was up and I couldn't be anymore happier. Yet here I am still sat in this damn hot office, with this damn woman who persist to get even the slightest insight into my mind.

"Well, I think you're making very good progress. A couple more weeks and I'm sure I can get to the root of your problems and..."

"And take my worries away?" I smirked.

"Yes exactly," Emily smiles.

"Well that's a shame. My dad just decided to take up a job offer in Forks and were leaving in two days. So, I guess you won't be getting anywhere near the root of my 'problems'" I sassed.I looked up at the clock seeing were already five minutes past the time I'm scheduled. Only problem is with this therapist, she has the right to keep me here longer, until she says I may leave.

"You don't seem very happy about that," She mumbles. Well, thanks for stating the obvious.

"If I'm that transparent, shouldn't my therapy have finished... hmmm, two months ago?" I pried and she sighed leaning back in her chair.

"Why are you not happy about moving?" She asks me again, completely dogging my sarcastic question.

I roll my eyes, letting out a deep puff of air.

"I just got out of school.I'm sixteen and I've just been given my freedom, and now I have to leave behind my friends to move to America. I don't even want to go to America, all I hear about is bombs, deaths, mass murders-"

"So you're scared to die?" She interrupts me. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Isn't everyone a little bit scared to 's just... I have a home here in London. My whole family is here, my whole life. If only my dad would realise that he can get a good stable job here without moving halfway across the world. It's bloody ridiculous!" I rant. When I look at Emily she is furiously scribbling down on her notepad, my eyes roll all over again, at her constant antics.

"We have a couple firms over in America, there is one in Forks I'm sure. I'll have an appointment made with one of the therapists there and you can see them, then I can still get some check ups on your progress," She informs me and I mentally groan. "You may leave now, but I want you to put your worries in a box and places them deep down in your mind, while you're on this trip. Enjoy it."

I pull on my lip, and bite down on the skin there, while I stand. I sling my messenger bag over my right shoulder.

"Theres a problem with boxes Emily. They need keys to be unlocked, and in my mind, that box and the keys a two ends to a magnet, no matter how hard I try to push them away, I will lose strength and the key will eventually find the box," I tell her, leaving her slightly speechless in her chair.

I walk out of there leaving her office door wide open, as I pass a waiting room full of people with bigger problems than me. There a woman chewing on a soap bar for gods sake. Why am I even here? I don't have a problem. Only my mum and dad think I do, and a couple teachers from my secondary school, and my primary, and a few students aswell.

Agh, I just don't even give a crap anymore, all of this is bloody bullshit.

I walk with quick steps towards the exit, the cold British air hitting my skin and making me feel comforted. I love the cold, it's something I've become accustomed to. I hope Forks isn't all beach parties and palm trees with the blazing sun there all the time. Ill probably pass out.

---

So this is a Chapter of a new book! Its just a kind of side project I'm going to be working on.

catmaregin Thank you for the lovely drawing of Bella<3 Its amazing Check her out !