Chapter 6

The trailer made by Me is above :P

----------

I'm sat in my mother's car, and I'm watching the vast amount of trees pass by. Monday is here and were on the way to what will be my school for three months.To me I just feel like its another day. I don't know why, maybe this just hasn't sunk in quite yet.

I know how these three months are going to go down anyway. I'm going to pulled into some kind of argument, there going to make my anger tick, I'm going to snap and I'll be labeled as the Forks crazy, freak. I hope time passes by as quick as the rest of my life.

Mum pulls into some parking lot, and the place is crowded in cars lined up ,with people standing outside them. In the middle of the lot, three boys wearing matching jackets throw a rugby ball back and forth between them.

"Okay, Isabella, I want you to listen to me, and I mean really listen to me."Mother says, dragging my attention to her. I will listen, just doesn't me I will act on what she says. "No getting into trouble here, you're only going to be going for three months so I expect immaculate behaviour. Just because you will be leaving doesn't mean you can just dream your way through classes, please listen, it will give you some help before starting college back in England. Were you listening to me Isabella?" Mother scolds, when my eyes start to drift in the direction of the school doors.

"I heard every word. Don't be a bitch, and listen to the bullshit the teacher says," I tell her shortly and I'm awarded with a scowl from my mum.

"Dont try to be a smart arse with that mouth either missy," She scolds.

"Don't frown mum, you will get wrinkles," I tease, though I'm not smiling at all. I grab my messenger bag, and slip it onto my shoulder as I get out into the beautiful downpour of rain.

"Have a good first day hunnie, I'm cooking fish and chips tonight." She tells me as I hold my hand on the door.

"Great," I say slowly, then slam the car door shut. Fish and chips... the one thing she cannot possibly mess up.

As the car starts back up, I stand there looking at the sea of teenangers all chatting and in there own little bubbles. Nobody even seems to care that I'm here. Were off to a great start. I begin to trudge through the crowd, making getting to the reception my main priority.

I really dont fit in here with any of these kids. Sure, some may have brown hair, or brown eyes, or even the dam nearly ghost white skin I've got going on. But each person fits in with a certain crowd. I don't fit in with any of them.

I'm just me.

Even my clothes seem to make me different from everyone else. A simple cream jumper, along with a pair of white jeans, and cream plimsolls. I feel to light, and everyone else is gloomy. Well except for the cheerleaders who are wearing much to pink, and much to reaving, cheerleading outfits.

I walk inside the main office. Why the fuck is there two huge plants in here? I dont get it. Do you not have a big enough forest just outside your door? Like seriously. This place is just green and grey. The most gloomy colors, that will surely haunt me for life.

"Hello miss, can I help you?" The receptionist calls out to me. I snap my eyes towards her and take the last two steps towards the desk. My eyebrows pull down at the amount of papers and post-it notes across her desk.

"I'm Isabella Swan,I'm uh starting here.My father enrolled me. I think. Well yeah he did." I mumble. What the fuck are you doing Bella? She didn't ask for your life's story.

"Of course, I can tell from the accent. Our new exchange student from England. Lovely to welcome you here to Forks," She greets, overly joyed as she stands up from her swivel chair, and extended her hand.

The awkwardness in my body seems to grow, as I raise my hand to connect with hers. Her palm is slightly sweaty... wonderful.

"Now, I've got everything sorted out for you, and made the classrooms as easy to find. Now the head would like to speak with you before you start school, and she will escort you to your first class when you're done." She informs me. I watch as she picks up a hefty looking folder with my name scrawled across the top on a white

Great so this isn't the only awkward conversation I have to endure, there is more to come. I can just feel the sarcasm building up in me.

"Right, and the head teachers room is where exactly?" I question, my right eyebrow raised.

"Oh, yes of course, silly me," She chuckles."Just around the corner past the nurse's office and down the end of the corridor." She informs me.

I follow her instructions, my feet patting against the unpolished marble flooring. The door marked with a small name plate welcomes me at the end of the corridor. Principal Sheaman. What a wonderful name to pass down to your children.

I tap my knuckles against the door in three small knocks.

"Come in," Her american accent, mixed in with her authoritative tone, makes for one thought in my mind. Bitch.

I walk into her lavish small office. My new therapist has a better office than this chicks. Its just a desk, a small shelf, some certificate on the wall and two small wooden chairs for people to sit on. there she sits, my new headmistress or 'principal' as they say here. Her blonde hair pinned up, but still messy at the front, her clothes wollen and her skirt even looks long from here and I can't see much due to the desk.

"Ah, you must be the exchange student, Isabella Swan I presume?" She says. Im a little confused as to if this is a question or not.

"Yes," I say slowly.

"Excellent, come in take a seat, and close the door behind you please."She instructs. I can just tell that I hate her already, and I don't even know why. I take my seat, putting my messenger bag in my lap, and my fingers start to play with the old badges from my childhood.

"Now we must-" She is cut of as the bell rings, echoing from the school building near by. That must be the worst sounding bell I've heard. My last school bell was just a small beeping noise, this is a full blown shrill of a bell.

"We must discuss your record. I see you went to a free school in England,as well as this school is also a community high school. Your GCSE's would predicted you GDP score to be a 4.2 which is beyond average. You have excellent attendance with a few absences due to hospitalized reasons. All and all an amazing student," She informs me reading off the file, but then she puts it down and her face turns more serious.

"Then there is your behavioral record. I see there was a problem in you primary school, that got lead on to you attending therapy for five years, is that still in progress?" she questions.

"Yes,"

"I would just like to inform you before hand that I will give you three strikes, and that is all. Each time you are sent to this office, you will be getting closer to be getting expelled,and that will be a record that will haunt you, all your life. Am I clear?" She asks me. It just feels like another session at the therapists office.

"Loud and clear." I say, my voice void of any emotion.

"Good, then let me escort you to your first lesson. English, with Miss macrawly." She tells me.

Great English...Lets get this day done and dusted.