Chapter 9

I was bored. Thats all I could simply think as I took my assigned seat in Biology. I had to sit with Edward Cullen, but I didnt care. It wouldn't change how I felt. I was exhausted after the panic attack I just had. All I wanted to do now was go home and sleep it off. But I was stuck here.

Edward kept to himself, only occasionally glancing at me in curiosity before shying away. Ive had the same treatment from numerous people all day, so I just sighed and stared at the chalkboard blankly. 

A diagram of the meiosis and mitosis cell structure.  I only got a B in my science curriculum, which is still fairly good, but most of it was down to guessing and luck. I could tell you what mitosis and meiosis, but if you wanted me to go into the detailed stuff, I would just come out blank.

The certain structure of a cell was not something that was captivating my thoughts right now. My thoughts drifted off to Leah and Jacob. They seemed really friendly, and we talking to me all of lunch. That guy Sam was not going to bow down and accept me that easily.

I was fine with that, I mean even just having one person talk to me openly on the first day was a surprise. I was fully willing just to sit on my own for these three months and suffer in silence.But now I guess I get to suffer allowed.

"Um-Isabella."A quiet voice snapped me out my voice, and I followed it straight to Edwards face.

Now that I look at him up close, I notice things more clearly. He's actually kind of pale, and his green eyes go from light around the iris then darker around the edge. He has quite plump, rosy coloured lips, and a straight nose to accompany his chiseled jaw. The guy is good looking, I would have to admit.

"What?" I asked, my voice coming out tried and exhausted. Exactly how I feel on the inside right now.

"We have to work in pairs, to do the project, as lab partners. Its a out of class project," He told me, his adam's apple bobbing as he talked, and distracting me from his words.

"What the fuck is a 'out of class project'?"I say baffled. 

"Well-" He coughed, turning in his chair to face me. "We will have a month to complete research for a certain topic, and the information we gather, will then be processed into a assignment, then it will go towards are grade at the end of the year." He informed me.

I tried to listen, I really did, but my eyes were transfixed on a bird in a tree, just sitting on a branch watching me.  It was a really nice raven, black wings and-

"Isabella?" Edward leaned to the side, blocking my view of the brid. Right, he was talking, which means I should probably talk back.

"Yeah, sure absolutely." I nodded, leaning back in my chair, and covering my mouth as I yawned.

"Great. So my house or yours?" He asked inncoently.My eyes narrowed slightly, as I stared at the table in front of me. did I just hear him correctly? Was he offering what he thought he was? If he was then no. I am not the kind of girl who jumps in a guy's bed. No fucking way.

"Excuse me?"I said, looking at him with a raised eyebrow, he still seemed innocent and at ease, as he looked at me, maybe even a little confused.

"The project...do you want to start it at my house tonight or yours?" He questioned again.

Oh yeah, right, the project. I just wanted to sleep, not start on some crappy project with this guy. He seemed nice and all, but I dont know if I had the willpower to spend at least an hour with him alone. Even now I found myself yawning again,and my eyesight burling with the need to sleep.

"How about we skip tonight, and just start tommorow, it is my first day, and that. I can't be asked to spend my time doing school work that I couldnt give two shits about."I inform him, managing to stay calm as I talked.