Chapter 8

"Come on, I want you to meet the gang," Leah, says excitedly, as she directs me through the cafeteria doors.

Pure, loud chatter, is all I hear as I look around the gigantic cafeteria hall. The cafeteria in my old school was less than half this size. There's banners, everywhere, promoting football games, and clubs. There is a dinner lady behind a cash register and a whole queue of students getting snacks then just walking away to there table.

I don't get time to think as I nearly lose Leah in the sea of people. They all seem to glance my way, as I walk past there tables. Why must everyone stare at me? I get it, I'm the new girl, get over it already.

I walk up to Leah's table, seeing everyone already sitting there awaiting my approach. Everyone, and I mean everyone has the same look going on. They do actually look like they belong to some kind of gothic tribe.

Black clothes, all wearing ripped up vests, and all tattooed with the same tribal symbol on there upper arm. Its making me feel weird with my bright clothes. I feel like I'm an outsider, which I am anyway.

"Guys, this is Bella, she's cool," Leah introduces me, so I sit down wearily next to some guy with long black hair, wrapped up into a ponytail.

"Leah what the hell. You can't just bring someone over here and say there with us, that's not how it works." Some guy snaps at her, but Leah just smiles at him.

"Give it a rest Sam, and go off and fuck Emily. I have got no girl friends in this group, and I said she is cool so back off," She snaps at him, then turns to me with a huge teeth showing grin. "Don't mind him, he thinks he some kind of Alpha of the group," She chuckles.

Well there is definitely chemistry between these two, no doubt about it. The way the rest of the guys laugh at Sam, but stop when he begins to get pissed off.He even looks like he is shaking with anger.

"Whatever," He spits, jumping out of his seat, and walking away, with a loud slam of the cafeteria doors.

"Leah's right, he can be a right dick sometimes. I'm Jacob, thats Quill and Embry." Jacob introduces, and the other two guys just nod their head at me. Okay then... I place my messenger bag on my lap, and wrap my arms around it for safety.

"So how has your first day been?" Jacob asks me, as he burst open his can of coke, and take a large chug, making his Adam's apple bob.

"Well I'm still here so, I guess it's going okay," I shrug. If I had no will left in me, trust me I would have just walked off the school grounds by now. But it's easy to sit through a teacher talking shit.

"It must be different to the kind of school you're used to huh?" He asks.

"Definitely. I'm still confused about all these groups you've got going on here." I mumble, and look around seeing a table full of people all staring at stacks of open books. Must be the nerds.

"Well, see over there, that's where the heads of the school sit. The cheerleaders and the football, braindead jocks." Jacob chuckles, as I stare at them.

Cheerleaders is something that we never had at school, especially the jocks. I mean we had a football team, but at school we had to wear our uniform twenty-four-seven. It was the school's policy. I'm actually kind of glad we can wear our own clothes here.

"Right, and what makes them the head of the school, they don't eem like a big deal to me,"I shrug and, Leah snorts, while leaning towards me.

"Are you blind, just look at there faces. Looks get you everywhere in this school. You even grow the slightest bit of a jawline your classed as perfection." Leah, says, raising her lip in disgust.