Chapter 9: "I'm the type of girl..."

I wake up alone, it's dark now. Everything is much quieter and I'm still drowsy.

Looking around, there is a "be back soon" paper, signed by Morgue, on his seat, and on my lap is a piece of paper with a design on it unlike anything I've ever seen before. I run my fingers over the piece, amazed.

And think... he doesn't even like people...

And yet he sat in a hospital right beside me as I slept, and drew me this...

I'm not really one to trust or fall easy, not anymore. After everything I've seen and how I was raised, I've never been the most socially proper. And now more than ever it'd become hard for me, because I'm what no guy ever seemed to want anything to do with.

I'm a freak.

I wasn't bad enough for any bad boy type, but I wasn't good enough for any good guys.

Truth is I'm the type of girl who studies her math while listening to Screamo, wears band Tees and jeans that she painted herself, and acts like a child at any given chance.

I'm also the type of girl who lights herself on fire and swallows swords and snakes for fun... all while keeping up the daily appearance of a "normal" person.

So as I lay in my hospital bed looking at the picture morgue drew, and I feel myself fall further each day for him, I wonder if I even have a chance.

He's the most dangerous man in sideshow, and I'm in the hospital for swallowing a snake...

Could I have finally met my match?