Chapter 19

____________Your POV_____________
Your duffle bag was strapped to your back, as you, and the new squad Levi began to make their way to where Levi was.
"Are you sure this is the right way, Eren?" You ask the boy next to you.
"Yeah, there's no way I would forget, this is the right way." Eren said confidently.
"Remember what I taught you, abandon honour, and survive!" You shout.
"Yes ma'am!" They all shout, as you were now beginning to get close to the stairwell that lead to the underground.
Once there, you abandon your horses, and started to travel on foot the rest of the way.
After a few minutes of walking, Eren finally pointed out the building.
"Okay, everyone follow me." You say as you used your 3DMG to get on a nearby roof, soon enough everyone followed.
"Mikasa, how many men do you see?" You asked.
"From what I saw, about fifteen, maybe more." She says seriously.
"Okay, I'm going to create a deversion, when that happens, I want you guys to take care of them. While, you do that, I'll take care of the ones on inside, then I'll rescue Levi." You say.
"How will you make a deversion?" Armin asks.
You took you duffle bag off if your back, and opened it, revealing many weapons.
You rumaged around, and provided a grenade.
"With this." You say as you hold up the small device.
"What is it." Jean asks.
"Its a grenade, usually its used to kill a large group of people with this, but this one's different. This one is one that will create a large smoke screen. Giving you guys cover." You say.
"Understood." Everyone said in unison.
You took out a large automatic weapon, and loaded it with bullets.
"Okay, ready?" You asked, earning nods from everyone.
You took the pin out, and threw it towards the building that was holding Levi.
After a few minutes, a large smoke screen covered the entire entrance.
"Move out!" You shout, as you shot off the building, and onto the ground, before running inside.
You could hear everyone fighting outside, as you made your way inside.
Ten men had shown up in front of you.
"Sorry." You mumble, as you fired the automatic, killing them within minutes.
You ran through the large building, knocking down every door as you went by, only to find them empty.
After a few minutes, there was only one door left.
You knocked it down, and there, in the middle of the floor, was Levi tied to a chair.
As you got closer, you noticed that he had bruises on his face, but nothing too serious.
"Levi." You called out, causing the man to look up.
"(F/n), what are you doing here?" Levi asked.
"Rescuing you." You said simply as you began to work on the ropes tying him to the chair.
"This is a trap, go while you still can!" Levi hissed.
"I already know that, that's why you new squad is here, and why I'm here as well." You say.
"What?" Levi asks as you cut the last rope binding him.
"Great, let's g-" before you could finish your sentence, you felt something slam into your head, causing you to fall to the side.
____________Levi's POV____________
I was about to warn (F/N) about the man sneaking up on her, but it was too late.
He slammed his fist into the side of her head.
"(F/N)!" I called out, but before I could make it to her, the man that had hit her had already been at her side.
"Damn bitch!" He shouted as he began kicking the dazed girl's head over and over again.
I looked over to see that (F/N) dropped her odd looking gun.
I quickly picked it up, and I pointed it towards the man.
"Back away, now!" I hiss dangerously.
The man clicked his tounge as he moved away from a bloody and beaten (F/N).
I felt my blood begin to boil underneath my skin.
"See you in hell, bastard." I muttered as I pulled the trigger, before letting go of it.
The gun fired off many rounds, more so than the ones that we have, and that was in a short amount of time of where I held the trigger, and when I let go of it.
I quickly ran over to (F/N), and checked up on her wounds.
She had a bloody face, and she was barely conscious.
'Shit, there's so much blood coming from her head.' I think as I hurriedly ripped off my sleeves, and tied them around her head for a makeshift bandage.
I quickly picked (F/N) up bridal style, and began to run out of the building.
As I went through the hallways, I passed by ten guys who had multiple bullet holes in their bodies.
I finally made it outside, only to find that my new squad were just finishing off the last guys.
"(F/N)!?" I heard Eren shout out, causing the rest to look in our direction.
"What happened!?" Armin exclaimed as he began to run towards us.
I quickly explained what had happened, as I ran by.
'I need to hurry up, she's losing too much blood.' I think as I take a quick glance at the now blood stained bandages.
'Shit, I almost forgot, I don't gave my 3DMG.' I think.
"Sir, use my 3DMG." Eren said as he began to take his gear off, and hand it to me.
I mutter an inaudible thanks, as I carefully hand (F/N) to Eren, as I take the gear, and began strapping it on.
As soon as it was on, I took (F/N) back, and I began to take off through the underground city, until I reached the stairwell, that was when I raced up it, and outside were the waiting horses.
I placed (F/N) onto the nearest one, before climbing up behind her.
"You always seem to get into some kind of trouble, you know that." I mutter as I began to race through town.
I raced through town as fast as the horse could go, until I reached HQ.
"I NEED A MEDIC NOW!!!!" I shout as loudly as I could.
I saw Hanji begin making her way towards me.
"We need to get her to the infirmary, now." Hanji said sternly.
I nod as I got off the horse, carefully pulling (F/N) down next.
I then raced to the infirmary, Hanji right behind me.
Once there, Hanji took (F/N) from my grasp.
"Levi, I need you to stay out here." She says in a very serious voice.
I could only nod as Hanji, along with a few other medics went inside the room, closing the door behind them.
I slumped down in a nearby chair, and began to do the only thing that I could do.
I began to wait.