Chapter 15

___________Levi's POV____________
Eren, (F/N), and I were waiting for Erwin to show up.
While, I was waiting, I was talking in order to pass the time.
"You sure are talkative today." Eren stated.
"I'm always talkative, but that doesn't mean I was talking to you." I say.
I suddenly see (F/N) wince, and grabbed her leg.
"I'm sorry, (F/N). Its all my fault." Eren says to her.
I see (F/N)'s eye twitch, before she got up and walked over to Eren.
She then slapped him upside the head.
"Dumbass, this isn't my first time getting hurt, and if you dare apologize to me again for saving you. Then I will proceed to rip your ear off, and shove it up your ass, so that you can hear me kick your fucking ass. Is that clear!' She hisses.
I see Eren salute as he says a 'Yes Ma'am.'
I had to hold back a chuckle as she says this.
After she sits down again, that was when Erwin finally showed up with two other cadets.
"We have an idea on who the female titan might be." Erwin says.
After he explains, a wimpy looking brat with blond hair steps up, and begins to explain who it might be, and after a few minutes of listening to the explaination, they finally come to the conclusion that it was a girl by the name of 'Annie Leonhardt'.
Eren tried to deny the fact that the female titan was in fact this 'Annie Leonhardt' person, but when I looked over at (F/N), I see that she has her hair covering her eyes, and when she looks up, I can see a fierce for burning in them.
When the plan was explained, (F/N) did something that I never expected.
"Let me join in on capturing the female titan." She says, looking at Erwin for permission.
"No, your still injured." I hiss.
"I have been injured before, and I still performed my duty as a soldier, and I'm saying that I want to help capture the female titan." (F/N) says defiantly.
I click my tongue in annoyance as I say "However, the wound on your abdomen could be a hinderence to the mission."
"Not while I'm in my other state, I won't." She fires back.
"But, while your in your other state, you could worsen the wounds, and could possibly die from the blood loss, if the stitches come undone." I say to her.
"Well, so far I have no problem with walking or running around, and the stitches still hold." She says to me.
Silence fills the air between (F/N) and I.
"Commander Erwin its your decision, but I must say that I will be a huge advantage in capturing the female titan." (F/N) suddenly says to Erwin.
He let's out a large sigh, before saying, "Levi, let her go. I'm pretty sure that even if you decline, she'll find a way to join in."
I glare at (F/N), and she glares back.
After a few minutes of glaring at each other, I finally sigh as I say "Fine, she can join."
____________Your POV_____________
'I'm sorry Levi, I know what I'm doing is dangerous, but I need to get back at this bitch for killing the only people that I found even close to family.' You think as you, and the blond kid named Armin wait for the girl named 'Annie' to come by.
After a few minutes, a girl with blond hair, and blue eyes comes to meet us in the allyway.
"Who is this?" She questions, as she points at me.
"I am (F/N) (L/N), and we need your help." You say as urgently as you could.
"Oh, your the girl that's from the future?" She asks.
You nod in response.
"What do you need help with?" She asks Armin.
"We need your help to move Eren, otherwise he's going to be executed." Armin explains.
She still seems hesitant, so this is where you decided to step in.
"Please, I know you have no idea who I am, but in the short time that I know Eren, I know that he's a good kid, and is like a little brother to me. I never had family or friends back where I came from, but here I have friends, and Eren is one of them. I am begging you, please, help us save Eren." You plead.
She only stares at me, before slowly nodding her head.
Although, you seem to be desperate on the outside, inside, you were about ready to kill this damn bitch, but you held your temper. Knowing that this was the only way to capture the female titan.
As you, Armin, Eren, and another girl that had black hair, and wore a redscarf around her neck, named Mikasa, were walking, you finally came to the stairs that lead underground.
But, as you walked, you turned around to see that Annie was hesitating to go down the stairs.
"What's the matter, come on." You urged.
"I'm not helping Eren, if he's going down there." Annie says.
'So, she really is the female titan.' You think bitterly, as you try your hardest not to glare at the girl in front of you.
But, as you were thinking, Eren shouted something that snapped you out of your thoughts.
Just as you did that, you caught Mikasa saying something about not shouting.
'Shit! She blew our cover!" You think as you snapped your gaze towards Annie.
"That's funny, considering that these tunnels are abandoned." She said.
'Shit, she really did catch onto that.' You think, as you try and quickly coming up with a back up plan.
But, as you were once again lost in your thoughts, you saw Annie about to bite her hand, but before she did, Armin fired off the signal. Causing multiple people to come, and restrain her.
But, you saw a small hook come from Annie's ring.
'Fuck!' You think as you drag Armin back, while Mikasa dragged Eren.
You heard the explosion, you looked back for a split second to see that Annie was transforming.
You brought your gaze forward as you went deeper into into he tunnel.
You then saw that the ceiling was caving in, causing you to quickly jump back.
'Shit, she knocked the ceiling in, trying to get to Eren.' You thought as you quickly set Armin down.
"Armin, now!" You shout, causing the blond boy to nod.
"Codename: Shadowstalker." Armin says.
'Sorry, Levi.' You think as you remembered the promise you made to Levi.
---------------Flashback-----------------
As you were getting ready, you felt someone hug you from behind.
"What is it, Levi?" You asked not turning around from the task at hand.
"I want you to promise me something." He mutters.
"And that would be?" You question, as you turned around, coming face to face with Levi.
"I want you to promise me that you won't use your codename." He says sternly.
"Levi,-" you try to begin, but only to get interrupted by Levi.
"Promise me, I don't want to lose anyone else that's important to me." He says.
You let out a sigh, as you say "I promise."
"Thank you." He says as he walks away, unaware of the crossed fingers behind your back.
-----------End of Flashback------------
You felt your body go numb, as well as your consciousness.
_________Mikasa's POV__________
I watched as the woman before me becomes devoid of any emotion.
I then see her start to go after Annie, me not following too far behind.
I see that (F/N) is slicing at the exposed flesh of the Female Titan.
'She's not even showing any pain, even though she was seriously injured.' I think as I too, begin to slice at the flesh of the female titan.
She then swats (F/N) away, I see that she slams into a nearby roof.
I quickly make my way towards her, seeing if she was alive or not.
I land beside her, and see that her wound was beginning to reopen, the bright red liquid staining her white shirt.
But, she seems to pay no mind to it, as she gets up, and starts to fight the female titan again, but before she could, Eren's titan form comes out of nowhere, and punches the female titan, causing her to land in a tall building.
I watch as the female titan, and Eren go at each other.
When suddenly, I see Eren crash into a building, still clutching onto the female titan.
Annie then starts to smash Eren's head.
After Eren let's go of the female titan, she starts to head off towards the walls.
I then see that (F/N) is going after her. But, that's when Eren's titan body begins to produce flames.
(F/N) quickly draws back as Eren begins to tackle her to the ground.
After Annie gets Eren off of her, she begins to climb up the large wall, but Eren quickly clutches onto her leg.
Annie then uses her other foot to rip off the leg Eren was clutching to.
I then see (F/N) make her way over to Annie, while I was following behind her.
She slices the fingers off of one hand, while I take care of the other.
I then land on Annie's forehead, while saying "Fall", and that's what she does.
She crashes to the ground, where Eren then rips off her nape, exposing the girl inside.
As I was about to rush over, a blue light then emerges, covering Annie in a crystal cocoon.
Eren's titan form was also beginning to be covered in the crystal like coating.
That was when I see Corporal Levi mutter something along the lines of "Don't eat a valuable witness, idiot."
As I was making my way towards Eren and Levi, I see (F/N) begin to sway on her feet, before collapsing to the ground.
___________Levi's POV_____________
As I was currently taking care of the brat, Yeager, I see (F/N) begin to sway on her feet, before collapsing.
I quickly hand Eren over to Mikasa, before running towards (F/N).
As I reach her, I quickly turn her over.
My eyes widen as I realize that she was in her other state.
"Dammit (F/N), you broke your damn promise." I mutter under my breath, as I try and stop the bleeding from her now reopened wound.
I rip my Survey Corps cape off and tear it to shreds, before wrapping it around the wound in order to stop the bleeding.
I quickly pick her up bridal style, before heading off to find the nearest medic.