Chapter 10

____________Levi's POV____________
I stared at the hand writing of (F/N), shocked at what it said.
'You, and everyone must hate me, now that you found out the monster that I really am.'
I clicked my tongue.
"Your not a monster." I said simply, my back still pressed against her's.
The sound of her writing once again filled the silent stables.
She passed the chalkboard back to me, still refusing to look at me.
'Really, if I'm not a monster, then what am I? I'm certainly not a human being.' She wrote.
"Tch, your an annoying brat." I say to her.
I felt her shoulders begin to shake in response, almost as if she was laughing.
She took the chalkboard back, and wrote something down.
'Maybe. But, I know for certain that if I wanted to kill myself, I can just climb that ego of yours, and jump down to your IQ.'
I smirk at the response, as I say "Tch, and here I was just trying to cheer you up, ungrateful brat."
I feel her move away from me, but I soon feel something wrap around my torso.
I look down, only to find that (F/N) had wrapped her arms around my torso, but in her hands was the chalkboard, with her neat handwriting with a simple 'Thank you', on it.
"Tch, don't mention it." I say, not moving from my spot.
'Why the hell am I so concerned about trying to cheer her up.' I think to myself, still not moving away from (F/N).
"Oh, that reminds me, here." I say as I hand her the small tan pouch that Erwin had handed to me before he left.
She moved away from me, and stood up, she then walked around me, and sat down, so that we were face to face.
She gently took the pouch, and carefully placed it in her pocket.
'I wonder what's so important in that pouch.' I thought to myself.
But, all of sudden, her expression turned serious.
She wrote something down, and showed me it.
'Levi, I must ask you to do something important.'
I felt my heart pick up its pace when I saw that she used my name.
"What is it?" I replied emotionlessly.
'I want you to use my codename whenever there is a situation that calls for it.' She wrote.
"Tch, sorry brat, but I have to refuse. I'm not going to be using you as a human weapon." I say, irritation lacing my voice.
'I'm not saying that I'm allowing you to use me as a weapon, I'm saying it as a way in order to save people. I have killed so many people that were called my enemy, but this time I want to use my abilities to save people, not harm them.' She wrote.
I clicked my tongue, but after a few minutes, I say "Fine, but only when the situation calls for it." I say to her.
She nods her head, but in the process of doing so, a loud growling sound interrupted her.
I then see her face turn completely red.
'It not my fault! I haven't had anything to eat yet!' She hastily wrote down.
I couldn't help, but to chuckle as I say "Fine, let's go finish eating."
I see her stare at me.
"What?" I snapped.
'You chuckled, you never chuckle. Oh no! Its the end if the world! Run away!' As soon as I read this, I see (F/N) beginning to run towards the castle.
"Oi, brat get back here!" I shout as I chase after her.
I then see her shoulders shake, as she opens her mouth letting silent laughter slip through her lips.
____________Your POV_____________
----------------Time-skip------------------
It was sometime at night, everyone was enjoying their cup of tea, when all of a sudden, there was a bang at the door.
You raised an eyebrow as Petra opened the door.
The woman that you recognised as Hanji, walked in, rubbing her head, while muttering apologies.
That was when she saw me, that was when she immediately ran towards me, squealing.
"(F/N), how are you!? Is your training, okay!? Is Shorty treating you too harshly!?" She was going too fast, that you could barely understand what half of the things she was asking.
That was when Levi, managed to pull her off of you.
"What do you want, Shitty-glasses?" Levi asked.
"Oh, I was just wondering if I could borrow (F/N) tomorrow." Hanji said.
"Why?" I hear Levi ask.
"Ah, I just wanted to run a few experiments on her, you know see if her body is different than ours." She explains, but you blocked everything out after that one word, the word that you destested.
Experiment.
Memories of the pain went through your mind, and you felt your breathing become erratic as more memories surged through your mind.
____________Levi's POV____________
I saw (F/N) stiffen at the word experiment, as well as everyone else.
I see that (F/N) was beginning to have trouble breathing, that was when she shot up from her seat, and rushed out the doors.
"Um, was it something I said?" Hanji said as she watched (F/N) dash out.
'Its not her fault, she didn't know, so don't kill Hanji, don't kill her, don't kill her.' I repeated in my mind as I say "Its nothing that concerns you."
I then begin to walk out of the doors, looking for (F/N).
____________Your POV_____________
You rush out the doors, clutching your chest tightly, but as soon as you were down the next set of corridors, you collapsed to your knees.
Your one hand clutching your chest, while the other desperately tries to clutch to the wall for support.
You were trying your best to calm the panic attack that you were having, but you were failing.
'Shit, this ones bad this time.' You think to yourself, clutching your chest so tightly that your knuckles were beginning to turn white.
That was when you felt a hand on your shoulder, your head snapped up, revealing who belonged to the hand.
'Levi.' You thought to yourself.
"Calm down, just follow my breathing." Levi says calmly as he crouches in front of you.
He begins to breath in and out slowly.
You followed his slow pattern, and after about ten to fifteen minutes of breathing exercises, you were finally calm.
You nod your head in appreciation.
Levi, seeming to get what you were trying to say, said a small 'No problem.'
That was when the titan crazed woman came running down the corridor.
"(F/N)! I'm so sorry, I didn't know, please forgive me!" Hanji yelled as she gave you a bone crushing hug.
"Petra, and everyone else told me what happened, I'm sorry!" She shouted.
You pushed the crazed woman off of you, giving her a small smile in response, earning a wide grin from Hanji.
She then continued to give a bone crushing hug, while repeatedly saying 'thank you', over and over again.
Levi finally pushed Hanji off of you, he then lifted you up bridal style.
"Okay shitty-glasses, that's enough. Its late, and I'm pretty sure she's tired, so I'll be taking her to her room."
You felt your face heat up, as you tried to push him away from you, but you were failing miserably.
You looked back to see Hanji smirking.
'Dammit, don't just stand there! Do something, Hanji!' You thought, as you squirmed in his arms.
"Tch, stop moving brat, otherwise I'll drop you." Levi said, causing you to stop squirming.
After a few minutes of walking, you and Levi finally make it to your room.
Levi shifts you around a bit, before opening the door, he then walks over to your bed, and carefully puts you on it, and by this point, you were already half asleep.
"Night, brat." Levi said, you nid your head, signaling that you were trying to say goodnight to him.
He must've understood, because he gave a curt nod of his own, before you fell into a peaceful slumber for the first time in a few years.