Chapter 8

____________Levi's POV____________
It was sometime in the afternoon, and I was having (F/N) clean my office, considering the little stunt that she pulled, this is me being nice.
"You missed another spot." I say looking up for a brief moment, before returning it to the paper in front of me.
I could feel the burning glare come from the petite girl, before continuing to scrub the wooden floors.
After completing half of my paperwork, I looked up to see how (F/N) was doing, only to be greeted by her glaring at the floor.
I bite back a smirk ad I say "Its about time for lunch, let's go."
I could've sworn that if she could speak, she would be hollering in joy.
We walk to the mess hall, and grabbed our food, before sitting down in our usual spots.
But, before we could even begin to enjoy our meal, the doors slammed open, revealing three military police, and an irritated looking Erwin.
"There she is." A burly looking Mp said, that must be the leader of the group.
"Hey, girly we want to talk to you." The second one said.
I see (F/N) give an inaudible sigh as she grabs her chalkboard, and wrote something down.
She then hands it to me, and I had to forcibly bite back a chuckle at what it read.
I turned to them and read in my monotonous voice "What do you want to say? Shock me, say something intelligent."
I then see everyone try and hold back a chuckle.
I look to see the MP's face go red in anger.
"Tch, and here we wanted to give something back." The third MP said as he produced a small tan colored pouch from his breast pocket.
I see (F/N)'s eyes go wide, before lunging at the guy, reaching for the bag, but he lifted it out of her reach.
"Aw, look she wants it back, but its too bad that we found out something interesting, isn't that right boys?" The burly MP said, earning snickers from the other two.
He then proceeded to open the pouch, and lift what appeared to be a small necklace with an odd metal tag attached to it.
I turn to see (F/N) pale.
"It says here that this necklace belongs to (F/N) (L/N), but flip it on the other side, and it says-" he was about to begin, but I look over to see (F/N) covering her ears, hunched over, while frantically shaking her head.
I then hear Erwin shout "Don't!"
But, it's too late, the man finishes what he says, "Codename: Showdowstalker"
I see (F/N) freeze, and slowly begins to stand straight. Her (H/C) bangs are covering her eyes, preventing us from seeing her reaction, but when I look over at Erwin, and all I see is him frozen, or rather waiting for what's about to happen.
And it happened all too quickly.
I see the burly MP reaching out to (F/N), but before he even lays a finger on her, she grabs his wrist, causing him to yelp out in pain at the grip she has on him.
She the quickly pulls him, so that his hand is on the table, and using her free hand, grabs a nearby fork, and stabs it through the guys hand, and into the table. He screeches in agony, but (F/N) grabs the guy by the back of his head, and slams it into the table, knocking him unconscious.
She then turns around as the second MP guy tries to attack her, but she was too quick, she ducks, and moves below him. She then brings her fist up, uppercutting the guy, but before he falls to the ground, she jumps on his shoulders, and jumps to the next guy.
(F/N) brings her leg up, and in one swift moment, brings in down atop the guy's head.
The force of the blow causes him to double over, but before his face hits the ground, she brings her knee up, causing his face to hit her knee, and ended up falling onto his back, knocking the wind out of him.
She then stands next to they guy, and brings up one of her foot, and slowly steps on the MP's throat, slowly crushing his windpipe.
We all sit dumbfounded at what just happened, after all, this all happened in a matter of seconds.
I must've been the first one to realize what happened, because I was now next to (F/N), gripping her shoulder so tightly that my knuckles were turning white.
I look closer at her face, and what I see shocks me.
She doesn't have her usual full of life smile, or any emotions at all for that matter.
Not to mention her eyes look dead, no scratch that, they look like a marionettes.
No emotion, no life, almost as if she is a walking corpse awaiting for something to happen.
When I tighten my grip further, I see her jump a bit.
I then see her eyes snap to mine, they were back to their full of life state.
I then see her snap her head around, looking at what she caused.
She immediately scrambles off the guy she was on, and begins to back away.
Her mouth opening and closing like a fish, while her face portrays one of horror.
She then bolts out of the door, the mess hall was dead silent.
That was until Erwin let out a sigh, and went to the burly MP officer, grabbing the small pouch and necklace that he still had clutched in his hands.
"Could someone tell me what the hell just happened!?" I nearly shout at Erwin.
He let's out another sigh before saying "Petra, Auruo, and Gunther, please get these three to the infirmary, and when you get back, I'll tell you what happened."
"Sir!" All three said as they salute.
I then see Petra struggling to take the fork out of the guy's hand.
I walk over, Petra moving out of the way as I grab hold of the fork, and I have to say, it was really imbedded in the table, it took nearly all my strength to get the damn thing out, and once out, Petra grabbed the guy, and slung his arm over her shoulder, and began dragging him towards the infirmary.
"You better have an excellent explanation to all of this." I hiss at him.
"Yeah, I do." Was all Erwin said as he calmly took a seat in a nearby chair.