Chapter 1

___________Levi's POV___________
"Shorty!" A certain titan-obsessed woman shouted.
"Tch, what is it now, Shitty-glasses." I growl, as the insane woman barges through my door, holding what appears to be an old book.
"I found something, and I want you to test it out!" Shitty-glasses shouted.
"What is it now, I swear if it has to do with titans-" I was cut off by the damn woman.
"No, its not titans, unfortunately, but it is something even more amazing!" She says excitedly.
And that is?" I question.
"Just follow me!" She shouts, taking my arm, and dragging me to her office.
I look on the ground, only to find weird looking symbols that are in a circular manner.
"What the hell is this?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"I found this old book, it says something about summoning things, so I wanna try it out!" She exclaims.
"And, why do I have to be apart of this?" I ask as my patience is wearing thin.
"Well, in case I summon something dangerous, I need you to capture it, just in case." She says.
I glare at the annoying woman, as I ask, "If you do summon something dangerous, why do I have to deal with it?"
"Because, you suppose to be humanities strongest." Was all she said.
I click my tounge, as I grumble out curses towards shitty-glasses.
"Fine, but its only because you won't leave me alone, even if I decline." I grumble out as I lean on the nearby wall, crossing my arms in the process.
I see shitty-glasses open the book, and began chanting words that isn't a human language.
_____________Your POV____________
You let out an inaudible sigh as you walk down an empty street.
'Man, being an artist is hard. Things about starving before you make anything is true.' You think as you readjusted the large backpack on your shoulders, while your large suitcase rolled by your side, and the hand carrying the large duffle bag has began to hurt from the weight on it.
The small chalkboard that is hung around your neck clanked against the piece of chalk that was tied to it.
'I can't believe that my last client cancelled just because I'm mute, the nerve of that guy.' You think bitterly, but you were soon interrupted by your thoughts, when you saw a large dark purple orb, floating in front of you.
'What the hell?' You think as you take a closer step to inspect the weird orb.
You put the duffle bag, on top of your suitcase, and using your now free hand, you tried to poke it, but as soon as you did, you felt a large force pull you in, and the only thing that you managed to grab, was your suitcase, along with the duffle bag.
____________Levi's POV____________
After shitty-glasses was done chanting, a large puff of smoke filled the office.
"What the hell, Hanji!" I shout, as I stumbled about trying to find the woman, so that I could strangle her, but after the smoke cleared, there sitting atop the weird looking symbols, is a girl with (H/L) (H/C) hair, and (E/C) eyes. She also wore a handkerchief around her neck. She also had large black bags scattered around her.
I heard an ear piercing squeal, as Hanji ran over to the young woman, and giving her a bone-crushing hug, saying 'It worked' over and over again.
The girl, I'm guessing, startled, pushed the woman off of her.
She grabbed a piece of chalk, and began writing something down on the miniature chalkboard that was around her neck.
She then calmly walked up to me, and presented the board.
I took it, and it read 'Excuse me, but where the hell am I? I was walking down the street when all of a sudden, I'm here."
I looked back up at the woman, and said "Your at the HQ of the scouting legion, and why the hell can't you talk?"
She gave me a weird look, before erasing the old writing, before writing something else, and handing it back to me.
'I never heard of the scouting legion, and the reason I can't talk is because I'm mute.'
Curious, I looked up to see her removing the handkerchief, revealing what looked to be a jagged scar going from underneath her chin, down her throat, and going down further.
"The scouting legion is the organization to fight titans, in other words the military." As soon as I said this, her expression completely changed, her once calm demeanor, now changed into one of shock, and a bit of horror.
She quickly snatched the chalkboard back,and began writing quickly, and handing it back.
'Listen pal, I don't care what prank your pulling here, but there is no such thing as titans, and as for the military, I'm off duty. I can no longer fight, so if you don't mind I want you to send me back home, now!'
'What does she mean that titans don't exist, and that she's off duty for the military?' I question myself.
"What year is this?" I ask.
'It should be the year 845.' I think, as the young woman writes something down, and hands it back to me.
'Its (today's year), why do you ask?'
My eyes widen at the answer she gave me.
"No, it's not, its the year 845." I say.
Her eyes widen, and I see her start to sway back and forth.
She then, suddenly, falls back, unconscious.
"Ahh, Shorty, what did you do!?" Shitty-glasses yells as she grips her head.
"Tch, shut up, I need you to get Erwin, I'm going to place her in the holding cell down in the basement." I say as I pick up the girl, and began heading down towards the basement, being sure that I won't be spotted by anyone.
I finally get to the cell, and place her on the bed inside of it, after doing that, I go close the door, and began to bring the large bags down in the basement as well.
"Tch, this is going to be troublesome." I mutter as I lean my back on the wall, and cross my arms over my chest, waiting for the damn brat to wake up, and start explaining things.